IT Marketing Workshop (UK only)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by howtonetwork, May 8, 2007.

  1. howtonetwork

    howtonetwork Guest

    Hi All,

    After many request by our students we have finally agreed to put on a
    one day
    marketing workshop for people in the IT industry or hoping to be an IT
    consultant
    at some point.

    The details are below:

    http://www.networksinc.co.uk/IT_Marketing.htm

    The workshop is being run by myself and a sales and marketing guru
    from
    Australia called Keith Banfield.

    Hope to see you there.

    --
    Kind Regards

    Paul Browning LLB(Hons),CCNP,MCSE+I,A+,Net+

    "Networks Inc. Ltd gives you tried, tested and proven
    information and ideas which you can use immediately to pass
    your Cisco CCNA........and that's guaranteed!"

    Visit http://www.networksinc.co.uk to download your copy of
    'How to Pass the Cisco CCNA' now.

    e-mail:
    office: +44 (0)1908 263335