    low-quality scan in question."

    Also see;

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/5t6lpy

    blank, Dec 4, 2008

  2. "Bill Baker" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Thursday December 4 2008 10:56, blank <> wrote in message
    >

    > http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20213282&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8
    >>
    >> "The ads were met with derision by the Chicago Sun-Times
    >> columnist Mary Mitchell, who cited a document put on the
    >> Internet by the Obama campaign in the summer as proof for
    >> why Mr. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.
    >>
    >> The document that was put on Mr. Obama's "Fight the Smears"
    >> Web site was not a birth certificate, but a birth
    >> certification, which is a computer generated print-off of
    >> information taken from a normal birth certificate. Further,
    >> critics assert that there is evidence that puts the
    >> low-quality scan in question."
    >>
    >> Also see;
    >>
    >> http://preview.tinyurl.com/5t6lpy

    > This is what happens when kooks have money and there aren't enough insane
    > asylums to contain them all. Years ago, these people would have been
    > locked in a rubber room. Now they can spew their racism (and don't let
    > anyone tell you otherwise, that's the *only* reason for it) all over the
    > news media.

    It'd help if they'd stop closing the mental health institutions. One of our
    corrupt Governors ("Big Jim" Thompson) closed down some of them in Illinois
    in the not too distant past.

    Personally, I'd rather see these kooks in jail, than in mental health
    institutions. Their "ideas" are nutty, but their behavior is criminal.

    Lord Vetinari, Dec 4, 2008

  3. blank

    blank Guest

    Re: It just won't go away! sniff double sniff sniff

    Bill Baker wrote:
    > On Thursday December 4 2008 10:56, blank <> wrote in message
    >
    > http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20213282&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8
    >> "The ads were met with derision by the Chicago Sun-Times
    >> columnist Mary Mitchell, who cited a document put on the
    >> Internet by the Obama campaign in the summer as proof for
    >> why Mr. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.
    >>
    >> The document that was put on Mr. Obama's "Fight the Smears"
    >> Web site was not a birth certificate, but a birth
    >> certification, which is a computer generated print-off of
    >> information taken from a normal birth certificate. Further,
    >> critics assert that there is evidence that puts the
    >> low-quality scan in question."
    >>
    >> Also see;
    >>
    >> http://preview.tinyurl.com/5t6lpy

    > This is what happens when kooks have money and there aren't enough insane
    > asylums to contain them all. Years ago, these people would have been
    > locked in a rubber room. Now they can spew their racism (and don't let
    > anyone tell you otherwise, that's the *only* reason for it) all over the
    > news media.

    Typical kook crossposter. I guess Clarence Thomas just can't
    contain his racism anymore....
    http://www.afro.com/tabid/456/itemid/2273/Thomas-breaks-custom-forces-court-to-look-at-Obam.aspx

    blank, Dec 4, 2008
  4. blank

    Guest

    , Dec 4, 2008
  5. blank

    blank Guest

    Bill Baker wrote:
    > On Thursday December 4 2008 10:56, blank <> wrote in message
    >
    > http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20213282&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8
    >> "The ads were met with derision by the Chicago Sun-Times
    >> columnist Mary Mitchell, who cited a document put on the
    >> Internet by the Obama campaign in the summer as proof for
    >> why Mr. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.
    >>
    >> The document that was put on Mr. Obama's "Fight the Smears"
    >> Web site was not a birth certificate, but a birth
    >> certification, which is a computer generated print-off of
    >> information taken from a normal birth certificate. Further,
    >> critics assert that there is evidence that puts the
    >> low-quality scan in question."
    >>
    >> Also see;
    >>
    >> http://preview.tinyurl.com/5t6lpy

    > This is what happens when kooks have money and there aren't enough insane
    > asylums to contain them all. Years ago, these people would have been
    > locked in a rubber room. Now they can spew their racism (and don't let
    > anyone tell you otherwise, that's the *only* reason for it) all over the
    > news media.

    Beware of giganews.

    blank, Dec 4, 2008