    «.·°·. BuZz .·°·.»
    (¸.·º(¸.·¨* *¨·.¸)º·.¸)
    http://www.buzzardnest.com/

    BuZZard, Nov 3, 2003

  2. BuZZard

    -=Be4U=- Guest

    "BuZZard" <> delighted us
    to no end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    news:u0vpb.127$, on the hallowed day of
    Mon 03 Nov 2003 08:04:42a:

    > Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to
    > do. But you trolls allready knew that right?

    I thought she was YOUR gf? lol
    Geez it's hard to keep up with things :)

    --
    -=Mara=-
    It takes a minute to find something special in a person, an hour to

    </malicious mode>
    You're a nice person, Be4U. AHM wouldn't be the same without you.
    <malicious mode>
    ~Trebor, alt.hackers.malicious, 22-Oct-03

    -=Be4U=-, Nov 3, 2003

  3. BuZZard

    Me Guest

    On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:04:42 GMT, "BuZZard"
    <> wrote:

    >Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to
    >do. But you trolls allready knew that right?

    We know, but it's *so* much fun batting that nutcase around. She
    actually seems to thrive on it as twisted as that may be.

    Me, Nov 3, 2003
  4. BuZZard

    -=Be4U=- Guest

    Me <> delighted us to no end
    by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    news:, on the hallowed
    day of Mon 03 Nov 2003 08:18:32a:

    > On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:04:42 GMT, "BuZZard"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to do. But you trolls
    >>allready knew that right?

    > We know, but it's *so* much fun batting that nutcase around. She
    > actually seems to thrive on it as twisted as that may be.

    *snicker*

    -=Be4U=-, Nov 3, 2003
  5. BuZZard

    Robert Moir Guest

    BuZZard wrote:
    > Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to
    > do. But you trolls allready knew that right?

    but... i need help as ferrets have installed a VPN on my computer and now it
    reboots twice before logging into its own Ferret Transfer Protocol Server.

    Robert Moir, Nov 3, 2003
  6. BuZZard

    -=Be4U=- Guest

    "Robert Moir" <> delighted us to no end by taking a
    lime green crayon and scribbling in
    news:, on the hallowed day
    of Mon 03 Nov 2003 02:36:14p:

    > BuZZard wrote:
    >> Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to do. But you
    >> trolls allready knew that right?

    > but... i need help as ferrets have installed a VPN on my
    > computer and now it reboots twice before logging into its own
    > Ferret Transfer Protocol Server.

    Have you tried using duct tape and a dead squirrel?

    -=Be4U=-, Nov 3, 2003
  7. BuZZard

    BuZZard Guest

    "-=Be4U=-" <> wrote in message
    : "Robert Moir" <> delighted us to no end by taking a
    : lime green crayon and scribbling in
    : news:, on the hallowed day
    : of Mon 03 Nov 2003 02:36:14p:
    :
    : > BuZZard wrote:
    : >> Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to do. But you
    : >> trolls allready knew that right?
    : >
    : > but... i need help as ferrets have installed a VPN on my
    : > computer and now it reboots twice before logging into its own
    : > Ferret Transfer Protocol Server.
    : >
    : >
    : >
    :
    : Have you tried using duct tape and a dead squirrel?

    you forgot to say he has to spray the squirrel with Nair.

    BuZZard, Nov 4, 2003
  8. BuZZard

    -=Be4U=- Guest

    "BuZZard" <> delighted us
    to no end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    news:VbEpb.33026$, on the hallowed
    day of Mon 03 Nov 2003 06:31:17p:

    Nawww...that's only with a SCSI HD...

    -=Be4U=-, Nov 4, 2003
  9. BuZZard

    BuZZard Guest

    : > "-=Be4U=-" <> wrote in message
    : > news:Xns942895A10C39Ebe4u@foo_blah_bar.com...
    : > : "Robert Moir" <> delighted us to no end by
    : > : taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    : > : news:, on the hallowed
    : > : day of Mon 03 Nov 2003 02:36:14p:
    : > :
    : > : > BuZZard wrote:
    : > : >> Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to do. But you
    : > : >> trolls allready knew that right?
    : > : >
    : > : > but... i need help as ferrets have installed a VPN on my
    : > : > computer and now it reboots twice before logging into its
    : > : > own Ferret Transfer Protocol Server.
    : > : >
    : > : >
    : > : >
    : > :
    : > : Have you tried using duct tape and a dead squirrel?
    : >
    : > you forgot to say he has to spray the squirrel with Nair.
    : >
    : >
    :
    : Nawww...that's only with a SCSI HD...

    ahhh.. I see.. I should have known that .

    You just get done with dinner? Its only 6:39 out there.

    BuZZard, Nov 4, 2003
  10. BuZZard

    Ilena Ayala Guest

    "-=Be4U=-" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Moir" <> delighted us to no end by taking a
    > lime green crayon and scribbling in
    > news:, on the hallowed day
    > of Mon 03 Nov 2003 02:36:14p:
    >
    > > BuZZard wrote:
    > >> Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to do. But you
    > >> trolls allready knew that right?

    > > but... i need help as ferrets have installed a VPN on my
    > > computer and now it reboots twice before logging into its own
    > > Ferret Transfer Protocol Server.
    > >

    > Have you tried using duct tape and a dead squirrel?

    <snip>

    That only works for redneck hackers. (Hicker hackers if you will.) For
    ferret hackers, offer them raisons and Ferretone if they will undo it. But
    don't give them the treats until they are done fixing it!

    -Ilena Ayala

    Ilena Ayala, Nov 4, 2003
  11. BuZZard

    Guest

    "Robert Moir" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > BuZZard wrote:
    > > Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to
    > > do. But you trolls allready knew that right?

    > but... i need help as ferrets have installed a VPN on my computer and now it
    > reboots twice before logging into its own Ferret Transfer Protocol Server.

    Change the Daylight Savings Time setting.

    , Nov 4, 2003
  12. BuZZard

    magnus Guest

    -=Be4U=- wrote:

    > "Robert Moir" <> delighted us to no end by taking a
    > lime green crayon and scribbling in
    > news:, on the hallowed day
    > of Mon 03 Nov 2003 02:36:14p:
    >
    > > BuZZard wrote:
    > >> Replying to Tracker is not the *IN* thing to do. But you
    > >> trolls allready knew that right?

    > > but... i need help as ferrets have installed a VPN on my
    > > computer and now it reboots twice before logging into its own
    > > Ferret Transfer Protocol Server.
    > >

    > Have you tried using duct tape and a dead squirrel?

    LOFL. Good ole duct tape.
    BTW, hope you're doing well dear.

    magnus, Nov 5, 2003
  13. BuZZard

    -=Be4U=- Guest

    "magnus" <> delighted us to no end by
    taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    t, on the hallowed day of Tue 04 Nov 2003 06:22:18p:

    > -=Be4U=- wrote:
    >
    >> "Robert Moir" <> delighted us to no end by taking
    >> a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    >> news:, on the hallowed
    >> day of Mon 03 Nov 2003 02:36:14p:

    >> > but... i need help as ferrets have installed a VPN on my
    >> > computer and now it reboots twice before logging into its
    >> > own Ferret Transfer Protocol Server.
    >> >

    >> Have you tried using duct tape and a dead squirrel?

    > LOFL. Good ole duct tape.

    Heh, it works for ANY household emergency! lol

    > BTW, hope you're doing well dear.

    Thanks, and you as well! How's the baby?
    :)

    -=Be4U=-, Nov 5, 2003
  14. BuZZard

    magnus Guest

    -=Be4U=- wrote:

    > "magnus" <> delighted us to no end by
    > taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    > t, on the hallowed day of Tue 04 Nov 2003 06:22:18p:
    >
    > > -=Be4U=- wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Robert Moir" <> delighted us to no end by taking
    > >> a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    > >> news:, on the hallowed
    > >> day of Mon 03 Nov 2003 02:36:14p:

    > >> Have you tried using duct tape and a dead squirrel?

    > > LOFL. Good ole duct tape.

    > Heh, it works for ANY household emergency! lol
    >
    > > BTW, hope you're doing well dear.
    > >

    > Thanks, and you as well! How's the baby?
    > :)

    Almost 3 yrs old now and getting into everything. I just love it when he
    walks up while I'm on the computer working and decides to play with all of
    the shiny buttons (as in *click*- hard shut down) DOH. He then smiles when
    he sees me get bent out of shape but I can't get mad at the little guy.
    That little "who me?" face melts me.

    > --
    > -=Mara=-
    > It takes a minute to find something special in a person, an hour to
    > appreciate them, a day to love them, and a lifetime to forget them.

    Man the above statement is so f'ing true.

    > </malicious mode>
    > You're a nice person, Be4U. AHM wouldn't be the same without you.
    > <malicious mode>
    > ~Trebor, alt.hackers.malicious, 22-Oct-03

    I'd have to agree with the above statement too. BTW, how's Mr Psyko doing?
    And Sugien too. I've been meaning to email him and see how he's doing.

    Ken Schaefer, Nov 6, 2003
  16. BuZZard

    -=Be4U=- Guest

    "magnus" <> delighted us to no end by
    taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    t, on the hallowed day of Wed 05 Nov 2003 07:36:37p:

    > -=Be4U=- wrote:

    [...]
    >> Thanks, and you as well! How's the baby?
    >> :)

    > Almost 3 yrs old now and getting into everything. I just love
    > it when he walks up while I'm on the computer working and
    > decides to play with all of the shiny buttons (as in *click*-
    > hard shut down) DOH. He then smiles when he sees me get bent
    > out of shape but I can't get mad at the little guy. That little
    > "who me?" face melts me.

    Awwwwwwwwwww :) Kids are so adorable at that age. And at 4, and 5,
    and 6....alllllll the way til 13 yo LOL!

    >> --
    >> -=Mara=-
    >> It takes a minute to find something special in a person, an
    >> hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, and a lifetime to
    >> forget them.

    > Man the above statement is so f'ing true.

    Preachin' to the choir, darlin'....

    >> </malicious mode>
    >> You're a nice person, Be4U. AHM wouldn't be the same without
    >> you. <malicious mode>
    >> ~Trebor, alt.hackers.malicious, 22-Oct-03

    > I'd have to agree with the above statement too.

    Sweet of you to say :)
    > BTW, how's Mr Psyko doing?

    NFI, you'd have to ask him...

    > And Sugien too. I've been meaning to email him and
    > see how he's doing.

    He's still in AHM, although he said he might be AFTK for a while.

    -=Be4U=-, Nov 6, 2003
  17. BuZZard

    magnus Guest

    -=Be4U=- wrote:

    > "magnus" <> delighted us to no end by
    > taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    > t, on the hallowed day of Wed 05 Nov 2003 07:36:37p:
    >
    > > -=Be4U=- wrote:

    > [...]
    > >> Thanks, and you as well! How's the baby?
    > >> :)

    > > Almost 3 yrs old now and getting into everything. I just love
    > > it when he walks up while I'm on the computer working and
    > > decides to play with all of the shiny buttons (as in *click*-
    > > hard shut down) DOH. He then smiles when he sees me get bent
    > > out of shape but I can't get mad at the little guy. That little
    > > "who me?" face melts me.

    > Awwwwwwwwwww :) Kids are so adorable at that age. And at 4, and 5,
    > and 6....alllllll the way til 13 yo LOL!

    Yeah I just can't wait until he's a teenager :/

    > >> --
    > >> -=Mara=-
    > >> It takes a minute to find something special in a person, an
    > >> hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, and a lifetime to
    > >> forget them.

    > > Man the above statement is so f'ing true.

    > Preachin' to the choir, darlin'....
    >

    > >> </malicious mode>
    > >> You're a nice person, Be4U. AHM wouldn't be the same without
    > >> you. <malicious mode>
    > >> ~Trebor, alt.hackers.malicious, 22-Oct-03

    > > I'd have to agree with the above statement too.

    > Sweet of you to say :)
    > > BTW, how's Mr Psyko doing?

    > NFI, you'd have to ask him...

    Oops. I've been away for a bit. Sorry.

    > > And Sugien too. I've been meaning to email him and
    > > see how he's doing.

    > He's still in AHM, although he said he might be AFTK for a while.

    I'll send him an email assuming the old addy I have for him still works.

    magnus, Nov 6, 2003
  18. BuZZard

    -=Be4U=- Guest

    "magnus" <> delighted us to no end by
    taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
    t, on the hallowed day of Thu 06 Nov 2003 08:21:13a:

    >> Awwwwwwwwwww :) Kids are so adorable at that age. And at 4,
    >> and 5, and 6....alllllll the way til 13 yo LOL!

    > Yeah I just can't wait until he's a teenager :/

    If ya start now, chances are you'll be fine. That was my problem,
    due to some circumstances things got out of control early on and we
    never got back on track. Trying to do "damage control after the
    fact" is a lot harder than simply setting down simple basic
    behavior rules and consequences from the time they're wee ones.

    [...]

    >> > BTW, how's Mr Psyko doing?

    >> NFI, you'd have to ask him...

    > Oops. I've been away for a bit. Sorry.

    S'Ok sweetie...it happens about once a week :(
    And before you ask, no it's NOT an SE. Neither one of us would be
    that cruel.

    >> > And Sugien too. I've been meaning to email him and see how
    >> > he's doing.

    >> He's still in AHM, although he said he might be AFTK for a
    >> while.

    > I'll send him an email assuming the old addy I have for him
    > still works.

    :)

    -=Be4U=-, Nov 6, 2003