It is Just a Joke:

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by x@y, Apr 28, 2007.

  1. x@y

    x@y Guest

    Subject: For Computer Experts


    A blonde woman goes into a department store and tells the salesman
    she wants a pair of pink curtains.

    He assures her they have a good selection of pink curtains. He shows
    her many textures, prints and hues of pink fabrics.

    Once she has finally picked out a pink floral pattern, the salesman
    asks her, "What sizes do you need?"

    She replies, "Just 15 inches."

    He exclaims, "15 INCHES?! What room are they for?"

    She says, "I only need one, and it's not for a room. It's for my
    computer monitor."

    The surprised salesman exclaims, "Miss, computers do not have
    curtains."



    The blonde says, "HELLOOooooooo.... I've got Windows!"
     
    x@y, Apr 28, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. x@y

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Apr 27, 9:32 pm, "x@y" <> wrote:
    > Subject: For Computer Experts
    >
    > A blonde woman goes into a department store and tells the salesman
    > she wants a pair of pink curtains.
    >
    > He assures her they have a good selection of pink curtains. He shows
    > her many textures, prints and hues of pink fabrics.
    >
    > Once she has finally picked out a pink floral pattern, the salesman
    > asks her, "What sizes do you need?"
    >
    > She replies, "Just 15 inches."
    >
    > He exclaims, "15 INCHES?! What room are they for?"
    >
    > She says, "I only need one, and it's not for a room. It's for my
    > computer monitor."
    >
    > The surprised salesman exclaims, "Miss, computers do not have
    > curtains."
    >
    > The blonde says, "HELLOOooooooo.... I've got Windows!"


    (sNiCkEr)
     
    iL_weReo, Apr 28, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. x@y

    Guest

    "x@y" <> wrote:

    > A blonde woman goes into a department store and tells the salesman
    > she wants a pair of pink curtains.


    Blind man goes into a department store, grabs his seeing eye dog by
    it's tail and starts swinging it around his head.

    Salesman rushes up and ask if he could be of service, blind guy says
    "na, just looking around."


    --
    Nine_Inch_Nails post to ThePiratebay
    http://tinyurl.com/279hoh longer:
    http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3674013/Nine_Inch_Nails_-_My_Violent_Heart_multitrack_audio_files
     
    , Apr 28, 2007
    #3
  4. wrote:

    >Blind man goes into a department store, grabs his seeing eye dog by
    >it's tail and starts swinging it around his head.
    >
    >Salesman rushes up and ask if he could be of service, blind guy says
    >"na, just looking around."



    you owe me a monitor cleaning!
     
    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, Apr 28, 2007
    #4
  5. Dear Abby:

    My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the
    beginning, and when I confront him, he denies everything. What's
    worse, everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also,
    since he lost his job five years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new
    one. All he does is buy cigars and cruise around and BS with his pals,
    while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to
    college, he doesn't even pretend to like me and hints that I am a
    lesbian. What should I do?

    Signed, Clueless

    ---

    Dear Clueless:

    Grow up and dump him. For Pete's sake, you don't need him anymore.
    You're a United States senator from New York. Act like it!
     
    \Fat Tony\ D'Amico, Apr 28, 2007
    #5
  6. x@y

    Jimbob Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:

    > (sNiCkEr)


    Marathon.
     
    Jimbob, Apr 28, 2007
    #6
  7. x@y

    x@y Guest

    ""Fat Tony" D'Amico " <> wrote in message

    > Dear Abby:


    <snip>

    > Dear Clueless:
    >
    > Grow up and dump him. For Pete's sake, you don't need him anymore.
    > You're a United States senator from New York. Act like it!


    God one Tony

    I do have a clue: "H.C."
    Cheers x@y
     
    x@y, Apr 28, 2007
    #7
  8. x@y

    x@y Guest

    "x@y" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > ""Fat Tony" D'Amico " <> wrote in message
    >> Dear Abby:

    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> Dear Clueless:
    >>
    >> Grow up and dump him. For Pete's sake, you don't need him anymore.
    >> You're a United States senator from New York. Act like it!

    >
    > God one Tony
    > I do have a clue: "H.C."
    > Cheers x@y


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Subject: 7 Kinds of Sex
    Recent research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex:

    1: Smurf Sex
    This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until
    you are blue in the face.

    2: Kitchen Sex
    This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so
    horny you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

    3: Bedroom Sex
    This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has
    become routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

    4: Hallway Sex
    This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each
    other in the hallway you both say "**** you."

    5: Religious Sex
    Which means, you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night.
    (Very Popular)

    6: Courtroom Sex
    This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and
    fucks you in front of everyone

    And last, but not least

    7: Social Security Sex
    You get a little each month, but not enough to live on
     
    x@y, Apr 28, 2007
    #8
  9. x@y

    ellis_jay Guest

    x@y wrote:
    > "x@y" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >>
    >> ""Fat Tony" D'Amico " <> wrote in message
    >>> Dear Abby:

    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >>> Dear Clueless:
    >>>
    >>> Grow up and dump him. For Pete's sake, you don't need him anymore.
    >>> You're a United States senator from New York. Act like it!

    >>
    >> God one Tony
    >> I do have a clue: "H.C."
    >> Cheers x@y

    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >
    >
    > Subject: 7 Kinds of Sex
    > Recent research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex:
    >
    > 1: Smurf Sex
    > This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both
    > have sex until you are blue in the face.
    >
    > 2: Kitchen Sex
    > This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you
    > are so horny you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.
    >
    > 3: Bedroom Sex
    > This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your
    > sex has become routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.
    >
    > 4: Hallway Sex
    > This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you
    > pass each other in the hallway you both say "**** you."
    >
    > 5: Religious Sex
    > Which means, you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun
    > at night. (Very Popular)
    >
    > 6: Courtroom Sex
    > This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to
    > court and fucks you in front of everyone
    >
    > And last, but not least
    >
    > 7: Social Security Sex
    > You get a little each month, but not enough to live on


    4 and 5..you been hanging around me house???? lol

    --
    When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes
    the trouble. ___John Steinbeck

    Ellis_Jay
     
    ellis_jay, Apr 28, 2007
    #9
  10. x@y

    x@y Guest

    "ellis_jay" <> wrote in message .
    > x@y wrote:
    >> "x@y" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...


    <snip>


    >> Subject: 7 Kinds of Sex
    >> Recent research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex:
    >>
    >> 1: Smurf Sex
    >> This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both
    >> have sex until you are blue in the face.
    >>
    >> 2: Kitchen Sex
    >> This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you
    >> are so horny you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.
    >>
    >> 3: Bedroom Sex
    >> This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your
    >> sex has become routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.
    >>
    >> 4: Hallway Sex
    >> This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you
    >> pass each other in the hallway you both say "**** you."
    >>
    >> 5: Religious Sex
    >> Which means, you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun
    >> at night. (Very Popular)
    >>
    >> 6: Courtroom Sex
    >> This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to
    >> court and fucks you in front of everyone
    >>
    >> And last, but not least
    >>
    >> 7: Social Security Sex
    >> You get a little each month, but not enough to live on

    >
    > 4 and 5..you been hanging around me house???? lol



    3 is Ideal for me, I am an old Fashion type.

    Good Luck, x@y


    > When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    > not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes
    > the trouble. ___John Steinbeck
    >
    > Ellis_Jay
     
    x@y, Apr 30, 2007
    #10
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. =?Utf-8?B?U0FN?=

    New Certifications Are A Joke!

    =?Utf-8?B?U0FN?=, Jan 6, 2006, in forum: Microsoft Certification
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    664
    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=
    Jan 12, 2006
  2. Toby

    Re: CCIE's are a joke

    Toby, Jun 21, 2004, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    558
    Bernie
    Jun 21, 2004
  3. zenzibar

    Re: CCIE's are a joke

    zenzibar, Jun 27, 2004, in forum: Cisco
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    490
    zenzibar
    Jun 27, 2004
  4. Joyce Danielson

    joke-dirty joke

    Joyce Danielson, Feb 8, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    742
    Joyce Danielson
    Feb 8, 2005
  5. x@y

    Jimmy Joe & Bubba: "Just a Joke"

    x@y, May 2, 2007, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    596
Loading...

Share This Page