    any help greatley appreciated - getting quite nervous
    about it all

    Valerie

    Valerie, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Valerie

    Consultant Guest

    i can help you with dos & hex, but i don't know tom, i think billy knows
    jerry, however

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Valerie

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Valerie

    Consultant Guest

    crap, i fed the troll, guess i better start checkin ip's

    Consultant, Aug 7, 2003
  5. "Valerie" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me with my revision for my IT exam next
    > week?
    >
    > Module title is Systems Environment and I am struggling
    > with Ms-dos, hexadecimal numbers and TOM program
    >
    > any help greatley appreciated - getting quite nervous
    > about it all
    >
    > Valerie

    I'm too tired to post the Monkees lyrics.

    --
    Fris "You know the song anyways" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 7, 2003
  6. Valerie

    Jtyc Guest

    >i can help you with dos & hex, but i don't know tom, i
    think billy knows
    >jerry, however

    Touche misiour pussy cat.

    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  7. "valerie" <> wrote in message

    > thanks this is hex query

    Aw, screw it.

    Valleri. I love my Valleri.

    There's a girl I know who makes me feel so good.
    And I wouldn't live without her, even if I could.
    They call her Valleri.
    I love my Valleri.

    [Instrumental]

    She's the same little girl who used to hang around my door.
    But she sure looks different than the way she looked before.
    I call her Valleri.
    I love my Valleri.

    [Instrumental]

    Valleri. I love my Valleri.
    I love my Valleri.
    I need ya, Valleri

    --
    Fris "You didn't spell your own name right" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 7, 2003
  8. Valerie

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    <snip>
    > Google... Learn it, know it, live it.

    Trolls... Recognise them, ignore them

    Andy Foster, Aug 7, 2003
  9. Valerie

    Jtyc Guest

    If you post from the web interface on MS's site, you'll get that IP.

    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003