    Please, please can anyone help with my request?
    Struggling with ms-dos, hexadecimal numbers and TOM program
    Many thanks
    valerie, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Valerie,

    This group is for those who want to exchange information regarding Microsoft
    Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification.

    Your question regarding MS-DOS, hexadecimal numbers, and TOM is therefore
    completely off-topic, and completely irrelevant.

    Try searching Google (http://www.google.com/) for the information you're
    looking for.
    --

    Dave Beauchemin