    Akki3 Guest

    How old are you .. ;-)
    And tell us something about yourself .. :D

    Akki3, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Akki3

    TheITGirl Guest

    Visit http://www.theitclassroom.com/ and all will be revealed ...

    TheITGirl, Jul 19, 2007

  3. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "Akki3" <> wrote in message
    > > How old are you .. ;-)
    > > And tell us something about yourself .. :D

    > Visit http://www.theitclassroom.com/ and all will be revealed ...

    Nice marketing (by mentioning the website) and post. I can feel the
    stress melting away already... :)
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 19, 2007
  4. Akki3

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> "Akki3" <> wrote in message
    >> > How old are you .. ;-)
    >> > And tell us something about yourself .. :D

    >> Visit http://www.theitclassroom.com/ and all will be revealed ...

    > Nice marketing (by mentioning the website) and post. I can feel the stress
    > melting away already... :)
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

    What are you doing posting to newsgroups at 9.04am UK time? That's 4.04am
    in Florida! GO TO BED!!!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Jul 19, 2007
  5. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> "Akki3" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Visit http://www.theitclassroom.com/ and all will be revealed ...

    > > Nice marketing (by mentioning the website) and post. I can feel the stress
    > > melting away already... :)
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com
    > >

    > What are you doing posting to newsgroups at 9.04am UK time? That's 4.04am
    > in Florida! GO TO BED!!!
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    Insomnia... Trust me I felt it this morning. :-(
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 19, 2007