IT CertifiecationzzzZ.....100% GUARANTEED PASS

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by GeT CerTiFieD, Apr 2, 2005.

  1. Hi there...

    Hope you will be doing fine. Actually, we offer services regarding
    Testing of Certification of Microsoft, CISCO, ORACLE, CompTia (A+),
    MacroMedia, CheckPoint, and many other Certification.

    Abt its details..We have our own Testing Centers....U just have to send
    us ur detials..that is ur name, address, phone ..etc.and we will
    register the exam for U inthe Testing Center....and finish the exam and
    pass it and U will get the Certification....

    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:

    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt, exam guides and transcenders
    anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft Certifications with money
    back guarantee, Now you don't have to give papers by yourself
    anymore.we will clear your online papers ourself you only have to
    provide us your name, address (for certification kit), tel no, mcp id
    (if any), than in a week u will see your exam result on microsoft's
    website.i.e www.microsoft.com/mcp. You could also verify your result
    on VUE website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..

    For Each paper of Microsoft (MCSE2000, MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD.NET,) we
    are charging USD 250$ only, We are offering special discount for those
    who are interested in giving full track..

    We are also offering other certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
    (Written & LaB) on low prices.. All queries are kept in secret. Sucess
    is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.

    Now u may be thinking that what happened if u fail u have to do nothing
    we will bear the exam cost & give u the score sheet . You may be
    thinking about our geniunity that your score sheet will be real and
    your exam is conducted actually.

    So no problem...as u know that Sylvan Prometric & PearsonVUE have their
    own Secure sites & every marksheet contains a Registration & Validation
    no. using that u can authenticate yourself on these Secure sites. There
    u will find ur name & exam details u have given. If u have provided a
    real email address then u will be notified by PearsonVUE or Sylvan or
    the company whose exam u have given( like Microsoft , Cisco ).

    Abt the Location of Testing Center...I think...dat is not dat
    important...Ur exam can be done in any part of the world....no matter
    whereever u r in the world.....

    This is the Plus point anyone have.....to get Certified from
    us......dat.....it is not atall written the Certificate of any
    Certification...from where the exam is done..and no one can heck..from
    where the exam is done..so u dont have to worry abt dat....

    Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of people
    who get certified by us and are working on key post in the market
    leading companies..So if you are interested than you could either call
    or chat with us..We will please to help you..

    Thanx & Bye
    GeT CerTiFieD, Apr 2, 2005

  2. GeT CerTiFieD

    catwalker63 Guest

    <crap flushed>

    Go away A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain
    catwalker63, Apr 3, 2005

  3. GeT CerTiFieD

    Iviron Guest

    Hope you will be doing fine? (Where did you learn English, Bruce Lee movies?)

    The problem with the Internet and discussion forums is that they give any
    idiot an opportunity to post.

    Get a real job.

    Iviron

    Iviron, Apr 7, 2005
  4. GeT CerTiFieD

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SXZpcm9u?= <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news::

    > Hope you will be doing fine? (Where did you learn English, Bruce Lee
    > movies?)
    >
    > The problem with the Internet and discussion forums is that they give
    > any idiot an opportunity to post.
    >
    > Get a real job.

    This isn't actual person. It is an offshore company selling cheats.
    A.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s don't need to know English.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Apr 8, 2005