    Lady Sarah

    >>> Antworten nur an die Group <<<
    >>> Answers to the Group only <<<
    Lady Sarah, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Lady Sarah

    KMA Guest

    Leider ich kenne keine. Aber ich denke Mann kann schon in dieses Grupe
    Deutch sprechen. Die meisten post auf Englisch sind sowieso quatch.

    "Lady Sarah" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > i am from Gemany and i am looking for a Newsgroup about MCSE/MCSA, who

    speak

    KMA, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Lady Sarah

    Jtyc Guest

    > Leider ich kenne keine. Aber ich denke Mann kann schon in dieses Grupe
    > Deutch sprechen. Die meisten post auf Englisch sind sowieso quatch.

    Are you talking about me?
    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Lady Sarah

    Mike T. Guest

    "Lady Sarah" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > i am from Gemany and i am looking for a Newsgroup about MCSE/MCSA, who
    > speak
    > german.
    >
    > Have someone here an idea, where i can find them?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > Lady Sarah

    Hallo,

    Es gibt eine deutschsprachige Gruppe, bei der es um MS Zertifizierung geht.
    Der Name der Gruppe ist microsoft.public.de.german.zertifizierung. Ich hoffe
    daß dies weiterhilft.

    MfG,
    Mike T
    MCNGP #XLI

    PS: Wo in Deutschland sind Sie? Ich wohne in Dortmund.
    Mike T., Jun 15, 2005
  5. Lady Sarah

    James Guest

    It's the Germans
    THE GERMANS ARE COMING!!!!

    James, Jun 15, 2005
  6. Lady Sarah

    Lady Sarah Guest

    > Es gibt eine deutschsprachige Gruppe, bei der es um MS Zertifizierung

    geht.
    > Der Name der Gruppe ist microsoft.public.de.german.zertifizierung. Ich

    hoffe
    > daß dies weiterhilft.
    >
    > MfG,
    > Mike T
    > MCNGP #XLI
    >
    > PS: Wo in Deutschland sind Sie? Ich wohne in Dortmund.

    Hi Mike,

    ich danke dir für die Info. Mal sehen, ob ich da finde, was ich suche.

    Sarah

    PS: Komme aus Berlin
    Lady Sarah, Jun 15, 2005
  7. Lady Sarah

    Lady Sarah Guest

    Yes, the German are comming :)

    Lady Sarah, Jun 15, 2005
  8. Lady Sarah

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yes, the German are comming :)

    Could you please knock France out for good this time?

    Thanks!
    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2005
  9. Lady Sarah

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:#v#,
    Lady Sarah <> rambled:
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > i am from Gemany

    Please forward some of that rowdy poo-and-piss-and-loud-angry-guitars-porn.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 15, 2005
  10. Lady Sarah

    Lady Sarah Guest

    Well, i thing we can do this.

    Lady Sarah, Jun 15, 2005
  11. Lady Sarah

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Yes, the German are comming :)
    >
    >Could you please knock France out for good this time?

    .... and the russians

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 16, 2005
  12. Lady Sarah

    Jtyc Guest

    > ... and the russians

    I think that's asking a little much don't you? Besides, there's potential
    in Russia. France is a lost cause.
    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2005
  13. Is knowledge not allowed to others than "Americans"?. I'm a proud hispanic
    MCSA and I work for a Certified Partner in United States and I think you
    bragg too much. Knowledge, music and art are intended to jump languages and
    nationalities barriers

    Victor Guillen, Jun 16, 2005
  14. Lady Sarah

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Victor Guillen spewed across the
    ether:

    > Is knowledge not allowed to others than "Americans"?. I'm a proud
    > hispanic MCSA and I work for a Certified Partner in United States and
    > I think you bragg too much. Knowledge, music and art are intended to
    > jump languages and nationalities barriers

    What the cockwalloping keerist are you on about?

    Knowledge, music and art?

    How about s3x and travel?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 16, 2005
  15. Lady Sarah

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:#,
    Victor Guillen <> rambled:

    > Is knowledge not allowed to others than "Americans"?. I'm a proud
    > hispanic MCSA and I work for a Certified Partner in United States and
    > I think you bragg too much. Knowledge, music and art are intended to
    > jump languages and nationalities barriers

    They're just having a joke, Victor. Sorry to spoil your sarcasm-free
    Thursday.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 16, 2005
  16. Jaja...thank you for let us know your poor understanding about a simple
    matter. I ask myself: "how this guy claims himself to be pro if he can't
    understand a simple truth?"

    by the way...I know that your insulting behavior it will be shown again
    here...so, feel free to answer whenever you want...

    Victor Guillen, Jun 16, 2005
  17. Lady Sarah

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Victor Guillen spewed across the ether:

    > Jaja...thank you for let us know your poor understanding about a simple
    > matter. I ask myself: "how this guy claims himself to be pro if he can't
    > understand a simple truth?"

    Thank you for pointing out my poor understanding of simple truths. As is
    well known, we Americans are unwilling to share our knowledge and insights
    with those of other cultures. Or we are drooling morons that have no
    appreciation for the art, culture, and learning of other countries, I can't
    remember which at the moment.

    Whichever it is, I'm certain that it will be proven that it was our fault
    anyway, so there is no point in anybody else taking responsibility. Here,
    let me give you some money. There, how about an education? Go ahead take
    some more, plenty where that came from. After all, Americans are a nation
    of belligerent morons, right? Oh, wait, you are living and working in
    America now? Guess what that makes you?

    Oh, and you might want to work on your reading comprehension if you want to
    keep that nice job and not have to go back to wherever the fsck you came
    from.

    > by the way...I know that your insulting behavior it will be shown again
    > here...so, feel free to answer whenever you want...

    Thanks. Yes, thanks, don't mind if I do.

    There had better be some coffee left in the pot!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 16, 2005
  18. Lady Sarah

    Jtyc Guest

    > Is knowledge not allowed to others than "Americans"?.

    Who stated that it isn't?

    >I'm a proud hispanic

    That's great! I'm a proud Frisian-American.

    > Knowledge, music and art are intended to jump languages and nationalities

    barriers

    Again, who said that it shouldn't?

    If you had read the thread you would have discovered that all we were doing
    was asking the German lady who stated "they are comming" to finish what they
    started with France. Is that so wrong?

    It would'nt even be practical for them to whipe out Spain. Don't panic my
    friend.
    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2005
  19. Lady Sarah

    Jtyc Guest

    > > That's great! I'm a proud Frisbian-American.
    > IFYPFY

    How DARE you insult my culture!

    Did you know Old Frisian was highly similar to Old English and,
    historically, Frisian is classified as the closest existing language to
    English (not including Scots).

    I wonder if this somehow ties me closer to Billyw?

    *wretch*
    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2005
  20. Lady Sarah

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:

    > That's great! I'm a proud Frisian-American.

    Hey! No kidding? Me too. Well, mom's half anyway.

    Spreck du plattdeutch?

    Nay?

    Me neither.

    --