ISS high resolution images.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by me, May 29, 2011.

  1. me

    me Guest

    me, May 29, 2011

  2. me

    me Guest

    On Sun, 29 May 2011 19:20:48 +0200, Alfred Molon
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, me says...
    >> http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/station/crew-28/inflight/ndxpage8.html
    >>
    >> See gallery pages 8 and 9 for high resolution images taken from
    >> outside the ISS.

    >1.3MP max resolution. Strong chromatic aberration in the pictures (can't
    >they afford a decent lens?). Curiously the astronaut wears something
    >which looks like a shorts and a T-shirt shaped spacesuit.

    Same old Alfred, almost as bad as RicA complaining about everything.
    Why not just enjoy the fisheye photos from the spacewalker(s) outside
    the station and the unique viewpoint they provide?
    me, May 29, 2011

  3. me

    me Guest

    On Sun, 29 May 2011 15:41:25 -0700, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >Are you talking about the D2X or the ISS?

    A D3s was also used this mission as well.
    me, May 31, 2011
  4. me

    me Guest

    On Sun, 29 May 2011 17:10:56 -0500, Rich <> wrote:

    >me <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/station/crew-28/inflight/ndx
    >> page8.html
    >>
    >> See gallery pages 8 and 9 for high resolution images taken from
    >> outside the ISS.

    >They should de-orbit that costly white elephant over the Pacific. What a
    >travesty, and a waste it has been for the space program.

    When your country starts paying any significant fraction of the $$,
    then you get a vote. In the mean time it's cool photos from OUR
    boondoggle.
    me, May 31, 2011
  5. me

    Peter N Guest

    On Tue, 31 May 2011 17:39:05 -0400, me <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 29 May 2011 17:10:56 -0500, Rich <> wrote:

    > >me <> wrote in

    http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/station/crew-28/inflight/ndx

    > >> page8.html
    > >>
    > >> See gallery pages 8 and 9 for high resolution images taken from
    > >> outside the ISS.

    > >They should de-orbit that costly white elephant over the Pacific.

    What a
    > >travesty, and a waste it has been for the space program.

    > When your country starts paying any significant fraction of the $$,
    > then you get a vote. In the mean time it's cool photos from OUR
    > boondoggle.

    It has plastic parts. He also thinks the blue bags should be
    titanium.

    --
    Peter from my Droid
    Peter N, Jun 1, 2011