Israel / Palestine VoIP

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by nir2far, May 11, 2007.

  1. nir2far

    nir2far Guest

    Hi,

    My name is Nir Grinberg, I am Business development for ITC Israel. We
    are interested in expending and providing our services to resellers
    around the world.

    We offer:
    - Israel DIDs (Israel standard phone number)
    - Multi channel Israeli/Palestine access numbers (mainly used for
    calling card operators)
    - Termination to Israel/Palestine

    We are a dynamic and growing company and would like to work with you
    to expand our business relationship and hope to continue for a long
    time. We eagerly wait to hear from you and get our businesses rolling.

    Please do not hesitate to contact me with needed further detailed
    information and questions.

    Regards,

    Nir Grinberg
    I.T.C. IP Technologies Ltd.