    They are now trying to say they have no liability.
    Blueyonder, dont use them.
    Its going to court.
    johnseegar, Nov 2, 2005

  2. johnseegar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
    <> wrote:

    >They are now trying to say they have no liability.

    Are they sayinig you have no clue too?

    >Blueyonder, dont use them.

    I wouldn't. Too many idiots on there.

    >Its going to court.

    This should be good.
    Evan Platt, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Can I help here?
    I have some legal training and an understanding of IT issues.

    nevillenevilleson, Nov 2, 2005
  4. johnseegar wrote:
    > They are now trying to say they have no liability.
    > Blueyonder, dont use them.
    > Its going to court.

    If you need any good attorneys, feel free to contact us. One final question:
    you /did/ install our fine Service Pak 2, did you? We can only help you if
    you did so.

    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Microsoft Corparation
    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, Nov 2, 2005
  5. "clot" <> wrote in message

    >> "johnseegar" <> wrote in message
    >>> They are now trying to say they have no liability.
    >>> Blueyonder, dont use them.
    >>> Its going to court.

    > nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >> Can I help here?
    >> I have some legal training and an understanding of IT issues.

    > Mr Nevilleson, your ability to forecast the weather is beyond reproach,
    > your knowledge of tunnelling is quite extensive, re-installing wires to
    > servers on a Helpdesk might qualify as some experience of IT issues but
    > your one day in court (so far) as the defendant in an alleged paternity
    > case hardly qualifies as a lawyer! :)

    Thats all behind me now,Trisha is history, well in a subjective sense of the
    word.She had a bad attitude.
    I have a new team of eager staff with the right attitude to go far in IT
    helpdesk scenarios.
    Soon I shall introduce Britney to this newsgroup.
    She knows all about networking apparently.
    nevillenevilleson, Nov 2, 2005
  6. johnseegar

    Birgit Guest

    --

    Glad to be of any help, Neville.

    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Microsoft Corparation
    Birgit, Nov 2, 2005
  7. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>They are now trying to say they have no liability.

    > Are they sayinig you have no clue too?
    >
    >>Blueyonder, dont use them.

    > I wouldn't. Too many idiots on there.

    Actually, your evidence points to one user spoofing a by address, and very
    badly.

    Beisdes have you seen AOL? Idiot count in the googleplex range. By
    default, they CHOSE AOL!

    Harry Potter \(52\), Nov 2, 2005
  8. "clot" <> wrote in message
    > nevillenevilleson wrote:
    >> "clot" <> wrote in message

    >>> Mr Nevilleson, your ability to forecast the weather is beyond
    >>> reproach, your knowledge of tunnelling is quite extensive,
    >>> re-installing wires to servers on a Helpdesk might qualify as some
    >>> experience of IT issues but your one day in court (so far) as the
    >>> defendant in an alleged paternity case hardly qualifies as a lawyer!
    >>> :)

    >> Thats all behind me now,Trisha is history, well in a subjective sense
    >> of the word.She had a bad attitude.
    >> I have a new team of eager staff with the right attitude to go far
    >> in IT helpdesk scenarios.
    >> Soon I shall introduce Britney to this newsgroup.
    >> She knows all about networking apparently.

    > Wow! Your ability and resourcefulness to overcome difficulties is an
    > inspiration to us all.

    Yes, I know.
    nevillenevilleson, Nov 2, 2005
  9. johnseegar bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > They are now trying to say they have no liability.
    > Blueyonder, dont use them.
    > Its going to court.

    I am sure it is. Good luck in "Seegar" court
    Michael Thompson, Nov 3, 2005
  10. johnseegar bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > They are now trying to say they have no liability.

    They dont.
    > Blueyonder, dont use them.

    Dont use any ISP, you clearly have no place on the Internet

    > Its going to court.

    What ever. Fuckstick.
    Michael Thompson, Nov 3, 2005
  11. johnseegar

    zarathustra Guest

    "johnseegar" <> drooled:

    >They are now trying to say they have no liability.
    >Blueyonder, dont use them.
    >Its going to court.

    LAWS()()T!!!1!

    --

    Stop Verisign DNS Abuse!:
    http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

    The Boulder Pledge:
    "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online community."
    - as proposed by Roger Ebert
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=boulder pledge

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    television cameras were still rolling.

    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia:
    a fear of long words...

    Profanisaurus (now):http://tinyurl.com/ajbwm
    http://www.limmy.com/playthings/xylophone/
    http://www.mediaboy.net/1010100-1100001-1111010/gahk/

    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    news:: - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."
    & '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    news:nkhdcv4c8uga0jonl0jpcgr8mt3g6m49na@news-server: - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    - Panama!"- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2)

    zar 2k5 - ULC Minister
    AND
    http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.timecube.com/
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!1! on a lits...

    Infinity is where things happen that don't
    - Anonymous

    Der Weg ist das Ziel

    sic transit gloria mundi

    There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
    01 - Those who can count in binary.
    10 - Those who can't.

    etc.
    zarathustra, Nov 3, 2005
  12. johnseegar

    Pat Guest

    <> wrote:

    >They are now trying to say they have no liability.
    >Blueyonder, dont use them.
    >Its going to court.

    Please keep us up to date on your progress. I'm sure all here are
    interested in the results.

    --
    Pat
    Pat, Nov 3, 2005
  13. Pat bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>They are now trying to say they have no liability.
    >>Blueyonder, dont use them.
    >>Its going to court.
    >>

    > Please keep us up to date on your progress. I'm sure all here are
    > interested in the results.

    Oh yes.
    Michael Thompson, Nov 3, 2005
  14. Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom
    in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:51:54 -0000, "johnseegar"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>They are now trying to say they have no liability.

    >> Are they sayinig you have no clue too?
    >>
    >>>Blueyonder, dont use them.

    >> I wouldn't. Too many idiots on there.
    >>
    >>>Its going to court.

    >> This should be good.

    > Comedy court. No, wait, that's a USan show. :)

    Judge Judy?
    Michael Thompson, Nov 8, 2005
  15. Michael Thompson wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this
    > gem of wisdom in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> Are they sayinig you have no clue too?

    >>> I wouldn't. Too many idiots on there.

    >>> This should be good.

    >> Comedy court. No, wait, that's a USan show. :)

    > Judge Judy?

    I probably shouldn't.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 9, 2005
  16. Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom
    in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I probably shouldn't.

    I would.
    Michael Thompson, Nov 9, 2005
  17. Michael Thompson wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this
    > gem of wisdom in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >> I probably shouldn't.
    >>

    > I would.

    Think of the children.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 9, 2005
  18. Blinky the Shark bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom
    in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Ewwwww.
    Michael Thompson, Nov 9, 2005