    Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts Langley
    area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....

    Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

    Advid, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Advid

    old jon Guest

    "Advid" <> wrote in message
    news:dnbnls$fic$2surf.net...
    > ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and have
    > just
    > been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......
    >
    > Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts
    > Langley
    > area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....
    >
    > Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

    There are plenty of ISP. Go and have a google at www.google.co.uk.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Advid

    Gordon Guest

    Advid wrote:

    > ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and have
    > just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......
    >
    > Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts
    > Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....
    >
    > Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

    Have a look here:

    http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

    Whereabouts are you? (Used to live in ghastly garston......)

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Advid

    old jon Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Advid wrote:
    >
    >> ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and have
    >> just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......
    >>
    >> Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts
    >> Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....
    >>
    >> Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

    > Have a look here:
    >
    > http://www.adslguide.org.uk/
    >
    > Whereabouts are you? (Used to live in ghastly garston......)

    I bet you moved `cos you couldn`t get broadband <g>.

    old jon, Dec 9, 2005
  5. On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:07:57 +0000, old jon wrote:

    > I bet you moved `cos you couldn`t get broadband <g>.

    ROTFL......
    I think the OP needs to do a little research - I still know people in the
    area who do have broadband.....

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Advid wrote:

    > ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband
    > and have just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his
    > area......
    >
    > Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston /
    > Abbotts Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....

    Why don't you check in some *UK* groups?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Advid

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-12-09, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > Advid wrote:
    >
    >> ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband
    >> and have just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his
    >> area......
    >>
    >> Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston /
    >> Abbotts Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....

    > Why don't you check in some *UK* groups?

    The UK isn't Off topic here, and a chap has to start somewhere, eh what?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Dec 9, 2005
  8. Advid

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "Advid" <> wrote in

    > ...I've been enquiring about getting my father on to Broadband and
    > have just been told by the ISP that they DO NOT support his area......
    >
    > Is there anyone on here who gets broadband in the Garston / Abbotts
    > Langley area - Just north of Watford HERTS UK....
    >
    > Can't believe that no one can get it at all.....................

    Check here
    http://www.bt.com/broadband/

    Certainly The High Street,Abbotts Langley can get ADSL.

    --
    fred

    fred-bloggs, Dec 9, 2005