    Thanks for your comments.

    Alan C

    -
    Alan C., Dec 6, 2004

  2. Alan C.

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Alan C." <> wrote in message
    news:eek:psilxw5hn3gcav2@office...

    > I am considering a change from Ihug dial up to Orcon dial up.
    >
    > In the opinion of those who know, would I be doing the right thing or not?
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.
    >
    > Alan C

    Try it for a month and find out for yourself.
    I'm paying less for both ihug (at $5 amonth) and Slingshot than I was for
    ihug's flat rate struggling at times service. After the holidays I'll
    finally dump ihug.

    ihug isn't the same competitive ISP that it started out as.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Alan C.

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Alan C." <> wrote in news:eek:psilxw5hn3gcav2@office:

    > Thanks for your comments.

    Slingshot

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Dec 7, 2004
  4. Alan C.

    Paul Guest

    Alan C. wrote:

    > I am considering a change from Ihug dial up to Orcon dial up.
    >
    > In the opinion of those who know, would I be doing the right thing or not?
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.
    >
    > Alan C
    >
    > -

    Paradise. Voted best ISP in Consumer magazine for reliability... or
    something like that.
    Paul, Dec 8, 2004