ISP Actrix

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 26, 2004.

  1. What year did Actrix start up..?

    Thanks
    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 26, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Stewy Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > What year did Actrix start up..?
    >
    > Thanks

    1989
    Stewy, Jun 26, 2004

  3. The GHOST of WOGER.

    steve Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > What year did Actrix start up..?
    >
    > Thanks

    1990?

    It was a few years before they kicked you off (the first time).
    steve, Jun 27, 2004
  4. On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:19:18 +1200, steve <> wrote:

    >The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >

    >> What year did Actrix start up..?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >1990?
    >
    >It was a few years before they kicked you off (the first time).

    I was Never Ever kicked off, I left and went to CityNet

    Plus your date is wrong, been told that is 1989..
    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 27, 2004
  5. The GHOST of WOGER.

    steve Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:19:18 +1200, steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >>

    >>> What year did Actrix start up..?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >>1990?
    >>
    >>It was a few years before they kicked you off (the first time).

    > I was Never Ever kicked off, I left and went to CityNet

    I know you went to CityNet....and also recall your unreasonable behaviour
    toward John Vorsterman........

    > Plus your date is wrong, been told that is 1989..

    http://www.actrix.co.nz/aboutactrix/profile.php

    Actrix was established in November 1989, making it New Zealand's first
    commercial Internet Service Provider and arguably the fifth ISP in the
    world.
    steve, Jun 27, 2004
  6. On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:54:52 +1200, steve <> wrote:

    >The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

    >>>1990?
    >>>
    >>>It was a few years before they kicked you off (the first time).

    >> I was Never Ever kicked off, I left and went to CityNet

    >I know you went to CityNet....and also recall your unreasonable behaviour
    >toward John Vorsterman........

    The Site had lots of problems and I did not deal with John Vorsterman it was
    the other partner, (G ?) so you have it all wrong again..

    So why propergate utter Lies..?

    I also had some friends on Actrix that were also very pissed off with the
    constant problems, in fact it was one of these chap that told be about
    CityNet.

    >> Plus your date is wrong, been told that is 1989..

    >http://www.actrix.co.nz/aboutactrix/profile.php
    >
    >Actrix was established in November 1989, making it New Zealand's first
    >commercial Internet Service Provider and arguably the fifth ISP in the
    >world.

    I thought that one in Auckland beat them to it by some days or weeks..
    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 27, 2004
  7. In article <>, says...
    > The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
    >

    > > What year did Actrix start up..?
    > >
    > > Thanks

    > 1990?
    >
    > It was a few years before they kicked you off (the first time).

    A few years after the Values Party lost the 1978 election
    Patrick Dunford, Jun 28, 2004