ISO

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DeSoto Driver, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. How do I open an ISO program? Keep getting message that its not a valid
    Win32 application?

    DeSoto Driver, Sep 17, 2003

  2. DeSoto Driver

    trotsky Guest

    "DeSoto Driver" <> wrote in message
    news:lh2ab.146559$...
    > How do I open an ISO program? Keep getting message that its not a valid
    > Win32 application?

    ISO = image of a cd-r.
    Try burning to cd-r and explore.

    trotsky, Sep 17, 2003

  3. tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore only
    open & quickview

    DeSoto Driver, Sep 17, 2003
  4. DeSoto Driver

    > tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore

    only
    > open & quickview

    More details about the file and burning software then.

    trotsky, Sep 17, 2003
  5. DeSoto Driver

    ripper Guest

    Try a program called ISO-buster.

    ripper, Sep 17, 2003
  6. I,m useing nero when trying to copy to cdr i get new message now can not
    find ezcd creator 5 ??????

    DeSoto Driver, Sep 17, 2003
  7. DeSoto Driver

    pino Guest

    > I,m useing nero when trying to copy to cdr i get new message now can not
    > find ezcd creator 5 ??????
    > "trotsky" <1@2.3> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "DeSoto Driver" <> wrote in message
    > > > tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore

    > > only
    > > > open & quickview

    > > More details about the file and burning software then.

    No wonder you can't read it then, have you tried ripper's suggestion?
    LT

    pino, Sep 17, 2003
  8. DeSoto Driver

    trotsky Guest

    "pino" <> wrote in message
    > "DeSoto Driver" <> wrote in message
    > > I,m useing nero when trying to copy to cdr i get new message now can

    not
    > > find ezcd creator 5 ??????
    > > "trotsky" <1@2.3> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "DeSoto Driver" <> wrote in message

    explore
    > > > only
    > > >
    > > > More details about the file and burning software then.
    > > >

    > No wonder you can't read it then, have you tried ripper's suggestion?
    > LT

    Here I go again, posting through the wrong server.
    It's getting late here, goodnight.
    LT

    trotsky, Sep 17, 2003
  9. Some time, on or about: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:25:45 GMT, "DeSoto Driver"
    <> was criminally insane in my
    professional opinion when they claimed the following balderdash:

    >tried that still get same message also dont have the option to explore only
    >open & quickview

    Do a search using Google and look for ISOBuster. It allows you to open
    it and view the contents and if you want, to copy the files to your
    hard drive.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Sep 18, 2003
  10. DeSoto Driver

    Rob Guest

    ISO buster works. Or WinISO will read the contents and let you grab stuff
    from it.
    You can use Nero to burn the image.

    --
    Rob B
    http://www.techhowto.org

    Rob, Sep 18, 2003
  11. DeSoto Driver

    MudBone Guest

    Use Alcohol 120%, I use that it allows you to mount an ISO image for
    installation, exploring the files contained within and burning the image to
    disc for use later. You can get a copy here; http://www.alcohol-soft.com/.
    HTH

    MudBone, Sep 23, 2003
  12. DeSoto Driver