    Strawberry Statement
    You Are What You Eat

    Please email me off board
    Hillen120, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Hillen120

    Java Jive Guest

    Re: Up The Junction

    It was shown within the last five years or so on one of the NTL movie
    channels, either TCM, or the other that went bust, so if you are on cable
    keep an eye out, it might come round again. I recorded it to watch it, but
    unfortunately for you didn't think it was worth keeping!

    Best thing about the film was the theme song by Donovan ...

    "Hillen120" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking for the film Up The Junction - if you have a VHS copy - I

    would
    > put it onto DVD for you in return of loaning it, I am in the UK
    >
    > Also looking for
    >
    > If Its Tuesday This Must Be Belgium
    > Strawberry Statement
    > You Are What You Eat