    anyone has any ideas. Ideally I'd like to go straight to .avi from .iso
    if possible
    Thanks

    mal_k100, Jan 6, 2007

  2. mal_k100

    gerry Guest

    It would be easier just playing the ISO with VLC media player,
    freeware. If you have an ISO image file, you can use DVDDecrypter to
    burn the ISO to a DVDR. If you want to make an .avi or XviD file, you
    will need to use the AutoGK program, freeware but tough to use.

    gerry, Jan 7, 2007

  3. mal_k100

    mal_k100 Guest

    Thnaks Gerry - the point is that I don't want to spend time burnind
    DVDs from an ISO image. With the new DVD players that have hard drives
    like the Liteon or Aria's Media players with hard drives, I shoudn't
    need to keep the DVDs. It is a bit like my Music, I convert all those
    to MP3 to save space and don't lose the quality. The idea of looking
    for an ISO to AVI was to do a simlar thing. Unfirtunately if I have an
    ISO image for some, I wanted a simple converter. I had a look at AutoGK
    but is didn't seem to support .ISO when I slected the input file.
    Thanks anyway

    mal_k100, Jan 7, 2007