    a bit when I'm taking a picture, especially those shots taken with the
    optical zoom. Would there be a way to change the ISO speed to set it higher
    than 80 so I would miss less shots? Thanks a lot!

    Ampersand, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Ampersand

    Rick Deckard Guest

    "Ampersand" <> gave Roy Batty a mean glare and
    said:

    >I own an Olympus D-520 camera, whose sensitivity is equivalent to ISO
    >80-200. Judging by the specs, it seems that this is set automatically.
    >However, every picture I have taken so far seems to have an ISO speed
    >equivalent to ISO-80. I often have some blurry shots because my hand moves
    >a bit when I'm taking a picture, especially those shots taken with the
    >optical zoom. Would there be a way to change the ISO speed to set it higher
    >than 80 so I would miss less shots? Thanks a lot!

    I haven't used the D520 but I've owned 5 Olympus digital cameras. You
    should be able to manually set the ISO.

    "You're watching a stage play. A banquet is in progess.
    The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters.
    The entree consists of boiled dog."

    Rick Deckard, Jul 15, 2003