    i send it to my another computer, it only had 14MB.
    So, what sould i do. Do i have to use a 64bit windows for downloading
    x64Vista?

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ybWFuIFdvbmc=?=, Jun 18, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ybWFuIFdvbmc=?=

    Rick Guest

    Just want to point this out, for persons with
    Vista questions, please post
    to the appropriate ng, this newsgroup is for
    discussions relating to Windows
    XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64 and IA 64.

    Here is a list of available newsgroups for
    Windows Vista as of today:

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account_passwords
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

    Head on over to the following page at
    Microsoft's website on how toconfigure
    your newsreader to read Microsoft's Public
    Newsgroups:

    Rick, Jun 18, 2006

  3. Easy!

    Use NERO to burn the ISO!