    Raw recording
    7X or larger zoom.
    , Nov 29, 2005

  2. Paul Rubin Guest

    writes:
    > A95 is almost my perfect P&S.

    Obsolete, replaced by A610.

    > Still needs:
    > Stabilizer
    > Lighter (1/3 less)
    > Raw recording
    > 7X or larger zoom.

    Try S2IS except it's bigger and heavier.
    Paul Rubin, Nov 29, 2005

  3. writes:

    > A95 is almost my perfect P&S.
    >
    > Has:
    >
    > 1/1.8" sensor,
    > 5Mp (no more, no less),
    > optical + swivel LCD,
    > 3X zoom.
    >
    > Still needs:
    >
    > Stabilizer
    > Lighter (1/3 less)
    > Raw recording
    > 7X or larger zoom.

    Wider wideangle (and I don't need more than 4x or 5x for a P&S; say
    24mm to 120mm equiv.).

    Has: uses CF cards for memory. Uses AA batteries for powers.

    I would have bought one if not for the very slow response.

    As it is, my ideal P&S camera is now based off the Fuji F10, with
    various amendments (and the F11 probably fixes a couple of them).
    David Dyer-Bennet, Nov 29, 2005
  4. Paul Rubin <http://> writes:

    > writes:
    > > A95 is almost my perfect P&S.

    > Obsolete, replaced by A610.

    Which unfortunately drops one of the A95s important features.

    But it's good enough, and cheap enough, that I've ordered one as a
    gift. I'm still debating if I'm getting that, the Fuji F11, or
    waiting for myself for a P&S.
    David Dyer-Bennet, Nov 29, 2005
  5. Annika1980 Guest

    >A95 is almost my perfect P&S.

    I ordered one for my dad. No complaints so far.
    Annika1980, Nov 29, 2005