    beside that, when i send 64bit Vista ISO to my another 32bit winXP, it
    showed only 14mb on my second compuet.

    Do i need to use a 64 bit windows for downloading 64it Vista?
    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ybWFuIFdvbmc=?=, Jun 18, 2006

  2. Already answered. You do not need x64 to download the image file for Vista
    x64. It is just a download file.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 18, 2006

  3. Sorry, i thought it could not be sent, i get a error message for sending posts.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ybWFuIFdvbmc=?=, Jun 18, 2006
  4. I know. That's why there are so many duplicate posts in the Vista ng's.
    What are you using as a newsreader? Are you clicking on newsgroup links in
    the Vista Help and Support Center or using Vista Mail and the newsgroup list
    in it?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 18, 2006
  5. Since i can not find a refresh button on the web page.... -_-"

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ybWFuIFdvbmc=?=, Jun 18, 2006
  6. Yes, i clicked on newsgroup links in the Vista Help and Support Center....
    In fact, i could not find any place to seach or ask for installing questions.
    Thanks ^^

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ybWFuIFdvbmc=?=, Jun 18, 2006
  7. Try using the newsreader in Vista Mail. It is a lot better than the
    web-based readers. There is a Vista Setup and Migration ng already loaded.
    You only need to subscribe.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 18, 2006
  8. do you mean ?
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    using outlook, right?

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ybWFuIFdvbmc=?=, Jun 18, 2006
  9. Sure. The hardware group (there should be several) may interest you as
    well.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 18, 2006