    CC

    -----------------

    Michael Bradley, Jun 1, 2007

  2. Michael Bradley

    Old Codger Guest

    Michael Bradley wrote:
    > Hi
    > I have downloaded an .iso file from Azureus, without any problems. What is
    > the next step to turn the file into a usable program.

    Burn it to a CD and play that (or install it if a program).

    An alternative is to download ISO Buster (30 day free trial) and use
    that to open the file and read the data.

    --
    Old Codger
    e-mail use reply to field

    Old Codger, Jun 1, 2007

  3. Michael Bradley wrote:

    >Hi
    >I have downloaded an .iso file from Azureus, without any problems. What is
    >the next step to turn the file into a usable program.

    I use Nero.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

    This is a pretty basic question, you should have consulted Google
    before asking for human help on this one, friend.

    Clancy Wiggum, Jun 1, 2007
  4. Michael Bradley

    sittingduck Guest

    sittingduck, Jun 1, 2007
  5. Michael Bradley

    D.Duck Guest

    "Clancy Wiggum" <> wrote in message
    > Michael Bradley wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>I have downloaded an .iso file from Azureus, without any problems. What is
    >>the next step to turn the file into a usable program.
    >>

    > I use Nero.
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image
    >
    > This is a pretty basic question, you should have consulted Google
    > before asking for human help on this one, friend.

    Huh....consult Google? What the heck is Usenet for?

    D.Duck, Jun 1, 2007
  6. D.Duck wrote:

    >> This is a pretty basic question, you should have consulted Google
    >> before asking for human help on this one, friend.

    >Huh....consult Google? What the heck is Usenet for?

    Spam, insults, stalking, and.. the occasional right answer!

    Clancy Wiggum, Jun 1, 2007
  7. Michael Bradley

    > D.Duck wrote:
    >
    >>> This is a pretty basic question, you should have consulted Google
    >>> before asking for human help on this one, friend.

    >>Huh....consult Google? What the heck is Usenet for?

    > Spam, insults, stalking, and.. the occasional right answer!

    Cite the spam.

    Corrections = insults?

    D.Duck, Jun 1, 2007
  8. Michael Bradley

    Guest

    , Jun 1, 2007
  9. I would just like to say thanks to all of you for taking the time out to
    answer. As it happens I did put a search in for .iso files into google after
    putting it on Newsnet.
    To the guy who stated that I could have tried google beforehand, well I pays
    me money to newsnet and i use it. But thanks for the help.
    The Daemon tools feature, I have tried downloading and there is an internal
    error message appearing, advising me to contact support. I guess I
    will have to remove and re download it.
    Thanks again guys!

    -----------------
    -----------------

    Cheekycharlie, Jun 2, 2007
  10. Michael Bradley

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 00:33:32 +0100, "Cheekycharlie"
    <> wrote:

    >To the guy who stated that I could have tried google beforehand, well I pays
    >me money to newsnet and i use it.

    Huh?

    Evan Platt, Jun 2, 2007
  11. Michael Bradley

    Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 00:33:32 +0100, "Cheekycharlie"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>To the guy who stated that I could have tried google beforehand, well I >>pays me money to newsnet and i use it.

    >Huh?

    Microsoft Outlook Express - He pays for newsgroup service, so I guess
    we now work for him :)

    --

    http://heritage.stsci.edu/gallery/gallery.html

    , Jun 2, 2007
  12. wrote:

    >Microsoft Outlook Express - He pays for newsgroup service, so I guess
    >we now work for him :)

    aww, shucks.

    Clancy Wiggum, Jun 2, 2007
  13. D.Duck wrote:

    >"Clancy Wiggum" <> wrote in message

    >>>Huh....consult Google? What the heck is Usenet for?

    >> Spam, insults, stalking, and.. the occasional right answer!

    >Cite the spam.
    >
    >Corrections = insults?

    Relax, Francis. Not you.

    Clancy Wiggum, Jun 2, 2007
  14. Michael Bradley

    > D.Duck wrote:
    >

    >>"Clancy Wiggum" <> wrote in message

    >>> Spam, insults, stalking, and.. the occasional right answer!

    >>Cite the spam.
    >>
    >>Corrections = insults?
    >>

    > Relax, Francis. Not you.

    Francis?

    D.Duck, Jun 2, 2007
  15. D.Duck wrote:

    >"Clancy Wiggum" <> wrote in message
    >> D.Duck wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Clancy Wiggum" <> wrote in message

    >>>Cite the spam.
    >>>
    >>>Corrections = insults?
    >>>

    >> Relax, Francis. Not you.

    >Francis?

    Actually it was " Lighten up, Francis. .."

    Caddyshack, 1981

    Clancy Wiggum, Jun 2, 2007
  16. Michael Bradley

    VVR Guest

    No need to worry dude,
    Install daemon tools, from tray icon select the option to mount
    image.
    Sometimes it may autorun , or from my computer u can also explore
    the image .

    cheers,
    vishnu vardhan reddy

    VVR, Jun 2, 2007