ISO DVD standalone player with DTS decoder

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bodo Malo, Feb 12, 2006.

  1. Bodo Malo

    Bodo Malo Guest

    Hello

    I'm searching for a new DVd player and hope someone can help me.

    The Player should cost around 50-60 Euros

    It should play at least DVD+/-R and RW
    and DivX CD's
    AND it should decode DTS and output it via 5.1 analoge
    cables (not stereo downmix to 2 channels). I need that, even if
    it does not bring any better quality...

    Can someone suggest a player?

    I have found the following players, but I'm not sure if they are really
    doing
    what I'm searching for (it is not clear if they can really all decode
    DTS to 5.1 analoge to me...also after reading all their manuals)

    DK DVD-339
    Lenco DVD-41
    Packard Bell 450 pro

    Please help