ISO Country Joe video./DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Hillen120, Aug 26, 2004.

  1. Hillen120

    Hillen120 Guest

    I am looking for these - can anyone help? Please email me off baord. Thanks

    A Day in the Life of... (TV documentary, 1967) Directed by Robert Zagone. A
    film about Country Joe and the Fish.

    How We Stopped the War (Documentary short, 1967) Directed by David Peoples.
    Follows Country Joe and the Fish on its way to an anti-Vietnam War rally. 29
    min.

    Pickup's Tricks (Short, 1973) Directed by Gregory Pickup. Hybiscus and the
    Cockettes, Allen Ginsburg. Title song "Tricks Is Made for Kids" written and
    performed by CJM. Visit the site of the documentary film about the Cockettes.

    Pepsi "Woodstock" commercial (1993) As himself.

    Tales of the City (TV miniseries, 1993) Directed by Alistair Reid. Olympia
    Dukakis, Donald Moffat, Chloe Webb, Marcus D'amico. Cameo appearance as
    "Joaquin." 360 min.

    Animaniacs (TV series, 1994) Episode 59, "Woodstock Slappy." Produced by Steven
    Spielberg.

    Hillen120, Aug 26, 2004

  2. (Hillen120) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I am looking for these - can anyone help? Please email me off baord. Thanks

    What, no "Zachariah"? No "Revolution"? I gather Country Joe did the
    music for "Quiet Days in Clichy", and I thought something else.

    Michael

    Michael Black, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Hillen120

    Hillen120 Guest

    I do have Zachariah and Quite Days In Clichy, and Revolution - as well as Que
    Hacer, Gas-s-s-s, Vietname Experience and various other TV appearances along
    with a couple of live shows from 2004

    But am always looking for more - video/DVD as well as CD

    Can you help?

    Kirk

    Hillen120, Aug 27, 2004