Isn't Google great?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    ~misfit~, Jun 25, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. ~misfit~

    paora Guest

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:49:59 +1200, "~misfit~"
    <> wrote:

    >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=
    >.FI


    I'm not sure I know what you mean.

    ''Message id or article number
    not found.

    Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.''



    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    paora, Jun 25, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. ~misfit~

    œ Guest

    œ, Jun 25, 2004
    #3
  4. ~misfit~

    Palm Guest

    Palm, Jun 25, 2004
    #4
  5. ~misfit~

    steve Guest

    steve, Jun 25, 2004
    #5
  6. ~misfit~

    K T T Guest

    I bet Bill Gates hates the day that got posted.
    K T T, Jun 25, 2004
    #6
  7. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    K T T wrote:
    > I bet Bill Gates hates the day that got posted.


    LOL, for sure.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jun 26, 2004
    #7
  8. ~misfit~

    Murray Symon Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:36:41 +1200, K T T wrote:

    > I bet Bill Gates hates the day that got posted.


    I see it wasn't originally intended to be 'protable' ;-)
    Murray Symon, Jun 26, 2004
    #8
  9. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Murray Symon wrote:
    > On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:36:41 +1200, K T T wrote:
    >
    >> I bet Bill Gates hates the day that got posted.

    >
    > I see it wasn't originally intended to be 'protable' ;-)


    Give the man a break, English isn't his first language.

    Also, from little acorns...........
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jun 26, 2004
    #9
  10. ~misfit~

    Petrushka Guest

    ~misfit~ wrote:

    > Murray Symon wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:36:41 +1200, K T T wrote:
    >>
    >>>I bet Bill Gates hates the day that got posted.

    >>
    >>I see it wasn't originally intended to be 'protable' ;-)

    >
    > Give the man a break, English isn't his first language.
    >
    > Also, from little acorns...........
    > --
    > ~misfit~


    .... grow Commodore 64s? :)

    --
    Petrushka | Wellington, NZ
    de_meun at yahoo dot com
    Petrushka, Jun 26, 2004
    #10
  11. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Petrushka wrote:
    > ~misfit~ wrote:
    >
    >> Murray Symon wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:36:41 +1200, K T T wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> I bet Bill Gates hates the day that got posted.
    >>>
    >>> I see it wasn't originally intended to be 'protable' ;-)

    >>
    >> Give the man a break, English isn't his first language.
    >>
    >> Also, from little acorns...........
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~

    >
    > ... grow Commodore 64s? :)


    LOL. Nice.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Jun 26, 2004
    #11
  12. Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, Jun 29, 2004
    #12
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. verity

    Less isn't more - it just isn't

    verity, Oct 7, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    28
    Views:
    655
    Bill Funk
    Oct 17, 2006
  2. news.xtra.co.nz

    Isn't the net great?

    news.xtra.co.nz, Sep 27, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    301
    news.xtra.co.nz
    Sep 27, 2005
  3. E. Scrooge
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    338
    E. Scrooge
    Jun 28, 2006
  4. mikeyb from sd

    Re: Google Chrome... isn't as bad as they say

    mikeyb from sd, Jul 18, 2009, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    371
    mikeyb from sd
    Jul 18, 2009
  5. elaich

    Re: Google Chrome... isn't as bad as they say

    elaich, Jul 18, 2009, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    398
    elaich
    Jul 19, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page