    I host some sites with iServe and their stats are pretty basic - are there
    other, better options?

    Alan

    Alan Howard, Mar 11, 2006

  2. Alan Howard

    Shane Guest

    Alan Howard wrote:

    > I host some sites with iServe and their stats are pretty basic - are there
    > other, better options?
    >
    > Alan

    Waikato LUG group presentations pay off....
    Rimu Hosting has a few options you might like, they use xen to give you root
    access to your own virtual server... Its Linux, but you get any stat you
    want, and the sites are US based, cheaper(?),
    Meh.. go look at their site
    http://rimuhosting.com/

    Shane, Mar 11, 2006

  3. Alan Howard

    Guest

    Alan,

    The host I use, www.superhost.co.nz uses AW Stats, which I have found
    to be good. If you are looking for really good stats software, you can
    signup to oneof the many stats websites around, which provide more
    comprehensive stats.

    Al

    , Mar 12, 2006
  4. Alan Howard

    Vista Guest

    "Alan Howard" <> wrote in message
    >I host some sites with iServe and their stats are pretty basic - are there
    >other, better options?
    >
    > Alan

    This is a good free one that I have used on my site for many years. It isn't
    as pretty as some of the other one though http://extreme-dm.com/

    Vista, Mar 12, 2006