    XPD Guest

    Anyone else using Iserve for hosting getting annoyed with their downtime in
    the past week or two ?

    XPD, Aug 6, 2007

  2. XPD

    Mackin_NZ Guest

    XPD wrote:

    > Anyone else using Iserve for hosting getting annoyed with their downtime
    > in the past week or two ?

    Yes. I've had calls from a couple of customer who use iServe for POP3 e-mail
    complaining of several outages over the last few weeks.

    Disappointing really.

    Mackin_NZ, Aug 6, 2007

  3. XPD

    John Guest

    "Mackin_NZ" <> wrote in message
    > XPD wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone else using Iserve for hosting getting annoyed with their downtime
    >> in the past week or two ?

    > Yes. I've had calls from a couple of customer who use iServe for POP3
    > e-mail
    > complaining of several outages over the last few weeks.
    >
    > Disappointing really.

    Yes they have had a few web and email outages, including some email outages
    yesterday, and it is posted on their status page. You do get this with most
    providers from time to time I find.

    John, Aug 7, 2007
  4. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Yes they have had a few web and email outages, including some email
    > outages yesterday, and it is posted on their status page. You do get this
    > with most providers from time to time I find.

    I can never reach their status page when their system goes down 70% of the
    time.... get database errors etc. :(
    They are good though at keeping their status updated when the database
    server dosent fall over :)

    XPD, Aug 7, 2007
  5. XPD

    John Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message

    > "John" <> wrote in message
    >> Yes they have had a few web and email outages, including some email
    >> outages yesterday, and it is posted on their status page. You do get this
    >> with most providers from time to time I find.
    >>

    > I can never reach their status page when their system goes down 70% of the
    > time.... get database errors etc. :(
    > They are good though at keeping their status updated when the database
    > server dosent fall over :)

    I subscribe to their RSS feed at
    https://console.iserve.net.nz/rss/?feed=motd which keeps me updated.
    I only use for a few websites them these days , as my clients these days
    require their own control panel and more diskspace, which you don't get with
    their reseller plan. They do however provide very good support.

    John, Aug 7, 2007
  6. XPD

    Ross Guest

    Ross, Aug 7, 2007
  7. XPD

    Gordon Guest

    On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 15:35:18 +1200, XPD wrote:

    > Anyone else using Iserve for hosting getting annoyed with their downtime
    > in the past week or two ?

    Look, vote with your feet and wallet.

    Gordon, Aug 10, 2007
  8. XPD

    John Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message

    > "John" <> wrote in message
    >> Yes they have had a few web and email outages, including some email
    >> outages yesterday, and it is posted on their status page. You do get this
    >> with most providers from time to time I find.
    >>

    > I can never reach their status page when their system goes down 70% of the
    > time.... get database errors etc. :(
    > They are good though at keeping their status updated when the database
    > server dosent fall over :)

    I appears that they had another outage today from their status page.

    John, Aug 19, 2007