    client sites appear down at the moment.

    Thanks all.
    Brendon

    Brendon, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Brendon

    Phstpok Guest

    yep, timed out (paradise)

    Phstpok, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Brendon

    EMB Guest

    Brendon wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can anyone please confirm status of this site this morning asap.
    >
    > I have a few clients hosted iwth them, and am currently out of the country
    > at the moment, and would like to have a little piece of mind, as all my
    > client sites appear down at the moment.

    Can't get it to load (or iserve.net.nz) and a couple of client's sites I
    have hosted with them are also dead.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Brendon

    Chris Hope Guest

    Brendon wrote:

    > Can anyone please confirm status of this site this morning asap.
    >
    > I have a few clients hosted iwth them, and am currently out of the
    > country at the moment, and would like to have a little piece of mind,
    > as all my client sites appear down at the moment.

    I can't get to them. Their DNS servers are unreachable so I can't tell
    if it's only the DNS servers that are the problem (no way to look up
    their IP address). Here's the result of a trace to one of the DNS
    servers from my IHUG connection:

    traceroute to 202.191.32.1 (202.191.32.1), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
    1 router (192.168.1.1) 0.986 ms 0.887 ms 0.846 ms
    2 203-109-156-250.ihug.net (203.109.156.250) 55.680 ms 59.358 ms
    55.881 ms
    3 Vl118-tig-nz-core-1.ihug.net (203.109.156.217) 56.237 ms 59.534 ms
    56.055 ms
    4 203-109-156-203.ihug.net (203.109.156.203) 52.072 ms 55.352 ms
    56.121 ms
    5 203-109-156-98.ihug.net (203.109.156.98) 55.987 ms 51.528 ms
    55.901 ms
    6 * * *

    Chris Hope, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Brendon

    Brendon Guest

    Lovely! Just bl**dy lovely.

    Thanks for the help guys. Will just have to sit this one out I guess, and
    see what the issue is.

    Cheers
    Brendon

    Brendon, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Brendon

    XPD Guest

    "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    > Lovely! Just bl**dy lovely.
    >
    > Thanks for the help guys. Will just have to sit this one out I guess, and
    > see what the issue is.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Brendon

    Grrrr theyd better get it sorted soon, they host my domain etc as well....
    wheres the phone.... :)

    XPD, Aug 15, 2005
  7. Brendon

    XPD Guest

    "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    > Lovely! Just bl**dy lovely.
    >
    > Thanks for the help guys. Will just have to sit this one out I guess, and
    > see what the issue is.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Brendon

    Just called Iserve..... "there has been a major hardware failure within the
    network, no ETA of resolution at this time"

    XPD, Aug 15, 2005
  8. "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can anyone please confirm status of this site this morning asap.
    >
    > I have a few clients hosted iwth them, and am currently out of the country
    > at the moment, and would like to have a little piece of mind, as all my
    > client sites appear down at the moment.
    >
    > Thanks all.
    > Brendon

    8:15am now and a couple of small sites I have there are not working. No it
    does not include Geekzone - this would cost too much to host on iServe due
    to traffic.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas, Aug 15, 2005
  9. Brendon

    XPD Guest

    "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    > Lovely! Just bl**dy lovely.
    >
    > Thanks for the help guys. Will just have to sit this one out I guess, and
    > see what the issue is.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Brendon

    08:50 and seems to be back now.

    XPD, Aug 15, 2005
  10. Brendon

    Brendon Guest

    " We have to do an urgent hardware replacement on one of our core routers,
    we are waiting for the components required before we can update with an
    outage window (probably within the next 4-6hours).

    The outage is going to cause connectivity problems for the iSERVE main web
    site, HMC, IDM, ftp any SSL connected web sites and POP and SMTP services. "

    :-(
    Hmm....
    Brendon

    Brendon, Aug 15, 2005
  11. Brendon

    Rob Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message

    > "Brendon" <> wrote in message
    > > Lovely! Just bl**dy lovely.
    > >
    > > Thanks for the help guys. Will just have to sit this one out I guess,

    and
    > > see what the issue is.
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > > Brendon
    > >

    > Just called Iserve..... "there has been a major hardware failure within

    the
    > network, no ETA of resolution at this time"

    They didn't put anything about it on the announcements page on their website
    for today.

    Rob, Aug 16, 2005