    Was it worth the price?

    Thanks!
    Liam
    Liam, Oct 4, 2004

  2. hello,

    there is some isdn card (with price) on www.digium.com
    this card are ready to be implemented with ipbx asterisk (under linux) or
    may be
    other software (under win2K).
    In my case, I'm using asterisk and a free callbot to simulate activity

    best regards

    "Liam" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi,
    > I am searching for a ISDN simulator.
    > So i thought that it should be possible to do this in software. (maybe

    some

    julien courtemanche, Oct 4, 2004

  3. We us Adtran, costs a couple of k but we are a Uni

    Cheers

    Aj

    Fatman Superstar, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Hi !

    Liam wrote:
    > I am searching for a ISDN simulator.
    > So i thought that it should be possible to do this in software. (maybe some
    > linux distro or something..)
    > But i cannot find anything on it.
    > I only find the hardware simulators that cost me around $400-$500.
    > Is the only way to get ISDN working for testing purposes using such an
    > expensive simulator or is there a software design?

    You have Teles 4S0-PBX/4-TE you can find on german ebay, one such card
    (BRI only) is :
    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9421&item=6328357662&rd=1.
    It shouldn't be too expensive, I sold a PRI+BRI set with all cables to
    an italian for about 40 U.S.$ including shipping (I had put it before on
    US EBay without any success :-(( ). Please note that supported protocols
    are only european DSS1 & german 1TR6. They work perfectly with for
    example Cisco 1603 & 3620+NMCE1B.

    Eric LEMAITRE
    CNAM IT Engineer, MSCS
    (RHCE, RHCX, CCDA, SCJP, SCJD, SCWCD)
    Eric LEMAITRE, Oct 4, 2004
  5. Liam

    Liam Guest

    Hi Eric,

    Thanks for your reply, i'm checking Ebay allready, i found some lucent isdn
    switch which, i think, will also do the job.

    Liam

    Liam, Oct 5, 2004