    - shall not be CISCO (e.g. should cost less than 500 USD - Zyxel Dlink etc)

    What are your tips ?

    Andrzej

    Andrzej, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Andrzej

    Sameer Guest

    something for that price... i'm assuming you want a router that does BRI,
    not PRI.

    you're somewhat limited. i guess you can either go with the older
    700-series or the 800-series. i've seen people selling the 800 (805 i
    think) for under $100.

    oh... you don't want cisco... hmmm... what about Lucent/Ascend stuff?

    -Sameer

    Sameer, Nov 12, 2003