    them? Thanks and yes I've searched Google.com.

    --

    Nocturnal @ http://www.randomfix.com

    Nocturnal, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Nocturnal

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Nocturnal" <> say in
    news:Ocl8#:

    > Do these exist? If so, any idea besides Google on where to find a few
    > of them? Thanks and yes I've searched Google.com.

    e-bay

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Boy: A noise with dirt on it.

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Nocturnal

    LRM Guest

    "Nocturnal" <> wrote in message
    > Do these exist? If so, any idea besides Google on where to find a few of
    > them? Thanks and yes I've searched Google.com.

    http://tinyurl.com/7lsc2

    So, what are you gonna do with it? Can I watch?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Nocturnal

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:u7d1fWYQGHA.1688
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > So, what are you gonna do with it? Can I watch?

    I have a bunch of 2500s, some 801 and 1600's and a 6500 with both fiber and
    GBIC blades. That's in addition to our carrier class PIX boxes (failover
    config'd). What are you offering in exchange ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I call things as I see them; If I didn't see them, I make them up!

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006
  5. Nocturnal

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:u7d1fWYQGHA.1688
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> So, what are you gonna do with it? Can I watch?

    > I have a bunch of 2500s, some 801 and 1600's and a 6500 with both fiber
    > and
    > GBIC blades. That's in addition to our carrier class PIX boxes (failover
    > config'd). What are you offering in exchange ;)

    Depends, what's the IOS on your 2500's? and Which PIX boxes are they?

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006