    called isdn.hlp . I have Windows 98 2nd edition but don't have the system
    disc. Can anybody advise me where I can download this file for free. Thanks
    very much for your help.
    Andrew Chapman, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Andrew Chapman

    trout Guest

    Andrew Chapman wrote:

    > I am trying to install BT Yahoo Broadband. I am being told I need a
    > file called isdn.hlp . I have Windows 98 2nd edition but don't have
    > the system disc. Can anybody advise me where I can download this file
    > for free. Thanks very much for your help.

    A bit of Googling shows this is included in the "Dial-Up Networking
    1.4 Upgrade":
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;285189
    To check the contents of the upgrade yourself look down the page
    under "References" for '297840 File List for Dial-Up Networking 1.4
    Upgrade'.
    --
    "Hope this helps."
    trout, Feb 20, 2004