ISDN disconnect after 120 seconds while configured idle-timeout = 60... ??

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Reinhard, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Reinhard

    Reinhard Guest

    Hello,
    is it possible that american ISDN will be treated different then
    european ISDN?
    I ask this question because the connection to our american customers
    terminate after 120 seconds of idle time while all european customers
    disconnect after 60 seconds of idle time. Configuration on all routers
    is "dialer idle-timeout 60"

    Another strange behavior is, if I have a tcp connection to the
    customer the connection will be terminated after 180 seconds while
    european customers connection remain until I actively disconnect the
    session. The tcp keep alive parameter is set to 10 seconds on all
    machines.

    Thank you
    Reinhard

    P.S sorry for my bad english