ISDN dial-peers

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Piertonio, Jul 9, 2007.

  1. Piertonio

    Piertonio Guest

    Hello All

    I'm trying to setup a 2811 with CCME 4.1 with a VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE ISDN Voice
    Interface Card and 6 ephones. I've configured voice dial-peers for outgoing
    calls and everything goes smoothly, but I cannot receive incoming calls.
    Here you are the statements regarding this kind of matter:

    voice translation-rule 1
    rule 1 /yyyyyyy/ /3001/ --> (where yyyyyyy is the spid number of ISDN and
    3001 is the destination ephone-dn)
    !
    !
    voice translation-profile inbound
    !
    !
    interface BRI0/2/0
    no ip address
    isdn switch-type basic-net3
    isdn overlap-receiving
    isdn point-to-point-setup
    isdn spid1 yyyyyyy
    isdn incoming-voice voice
    isdn skipsend-idverify

    dial-peer voice 20 pots
    destination-pattern 0T
    no digit-strip
    direct-inward-dial
    port 0/2/0
    !
    dial-peer voice 30 pots
    destination-pattern 3T
    no digit-strip
    direct-inward-dial
    port 0/2/0
    !
    dial-peer voice 40 pots
    translation-profile incoming inbound
    incoming called-number yyyyyyy
    no digit-strip
    direct-inward-dial
    port 0/2/0

    What's wrong with it ? This is my first time... and I'd need some help....

    Thanks in advance.

    Piertonio

    Piertonio, Jul 9, 2007