    Is there any way to get protocol specifications ?

    Thanks

    Regards
    CP, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Hi,

    Here you can get some info on capi :

    http://www.capi.org/pages/downloads.php

    Sincerely,

    Marcial Colomer

    CP ha escrito:

    marcial_colomer, Jun 20, 2006

  3. CP

    CP Guest

    "marcial_colomer" <> a écrit dans le message de
    news: ...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Here you can get some info on capi :
    >
    > http://www.capi.org/pages/downloads.php
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Marcial Colomer

    Thanks,

    But our problem is not the capi specifications, but how to send capi frames
    (described by capi.org) over a TCP connection : i.e. "Remote Capi". The
    cisco 8xx has an integrated remote capi server using "ISDN DCP" protocol
    (name found on Cisco documentation); With this protocol it is possible to
    send "capi frames" to the router ; but i don't find "ISDN DCP" protocol
    specifications.

    "ISDN DCP" encapsulate Capi frames.

    Regards

    Claude