    Is there any way to get the specifications of this protocol ?

    Regards

    Claude

    Claude Petitjean, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Hi Claude,

    You may wish to investigate Cisco's - Configuring Remote CAPI:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...figuration_guide_chapter09186a008007c9ab.html

    Conveniently found selecting "800" under Cisco Routers:

    http://www.bradreese.com/index.htm#routers

    Hope this helps,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Network Engineer Directory
    http://www.bradreese.com/network-engineer-directory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Jun 20, 2006

  3. Claude Petitjean

    CP Guest

    "www.BradReese.Com" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > Hi Claude,
    >
    > You may wish to investigate Cisco's - Configuring Remote CAPI:
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...figuration_guide_chapter09186a008007c9ab.html
    >
    > Conveniently found selecting "800" under Cisco Routers:
    >
    > http://www.bradreese.com/index.htm#routers
    >
    > Hope this helps,

    Hi Brad,

    Thanks for the links,

    I already investigated "Configuring Remote Capi"; I have a Cisco 801
    operational using this mode with a software under Windows XP (software given
    by Cisco with the Router : Rvs-Com lite).

    But my need is not to configure the router, but to write a software on
    iSerie (AS/400) using the "remote capi server" integrated within th router
    (like Rvs_Com lite).

    But i don't find specifications of the frame to send / receive ; i only see
    them using Ethereal (Windows TCP analyzer), but it is not enough to work.

    Regards

    CP, Jun 20, 2006
  4. www.BradReese.Com, Jun 20, 2006
  5. Claude Petitjean