    Dears, i has MCSE and want take MCSE+S (SECURITY) but i
    don't has any material, book or simulator for ISA. Anyone
    have ISA simulator?

    Izidro, Dec 19, 2003

  2. >Dears, i has MCSE and want take MCSE+S (SECURITY) but i
    don't has any material, book or simulator for ISA. Anyone
    have ISA simulator?

    Where to start with this one?

    1/ Mind me asking - How did you ever get MCSE if you cannot find a solution to this little problem?
    2/ Is buying the MS Press 70-227 book out of the question? It comes with ISA server, Enterprise Edition, you know? If you are MCSE, you would have discovered product bundled with MS Press book by now, surely?
    3/ You realise that you need more than just that one exam, right? Have you done 70-214? However did you manage? Did someone give you all the answers or did you learn these with books, study and practice? ISA is in that exam, did you notice?

    Sorry - But I find it difficult to be sympathetic to anybody who comes here with a bleeding heart about how we should all feel sorry for them and give them money, books, study material, exam questions and other tangible gifts for FREE so that they may take the easy route to prosperity and not work so hard.

    MCSE was not supposed to be easy. Deal with that. Allow yourself to feel some pain in the process of getting one of the most desirable certifications in the world instead of demonstrating your resolve in taking as many shortcuts for your paper as possible. The best stories here are the ones where people have overcome seemingly insurmountable odds - doing the same exam more than once; struggling to study, work and be part of a family all at one time; taking a large, measurable percentage of their working lifetime to attain one goal.

    And you are brave enough to ask others to give you a hand out so you can get MCSE: Security, one of the top certs? You are trying to turn the process into a joke. It ain't funny.

    And It ain't about the paper. It's about the pain. Turn all that hard work into pleasure and you will enjoy it more and probably be more likely to say it was all worthwhile.

    Apologies. It must be the late hour (1:30am here) cause I let this one get to me. I decided to leave all the words and post anyway cause I doubt I would feel any differently after a good sleep.

    I worked bloody hard to get MCSE on Windows 2000 and it looks like my total study effort for 2003 certification will be the better part of this year for just two exams. That's been around 10-20 hours a week working with the product and probably anything from 2 to 10 hours a week focused on studying the product. Where would the fun be if you could memorise what you needed to know in a weekend, but then couldn't remember anything useful the next month? Or if you didn't have to give up a damn thing other than a little time in order to get the top certs in the industry? I also want MCSE: Security on Windows Server 2003, but I won't be begging anybody to make it easy for me. Where's the satisfaction in that?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya28=?=, Dec 19, 2003

  3. Izidro

    Hasan Guest

    Right on the ball, Marko!

    Hasan, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Hasan wrote:
    > Right on the ball, Marko!

    That expression should be "on the Frisbee®"

    Balls are so twentieth century.

    --
    Fris "When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee®" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Izidro

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > That expression should be "on the Frisbee®"

    It's just like a ball...only um, flatter.

    > Balls are so twentieth century.

    Think 'Orb' instead.

    JaR

    JaR, Dec 23, 2003