    Does anybody know when will be released an exam for MS ISA Server 2006?
    I'm currently preparing for the exam 70-350 for ISA Server 2004, and I would like to know when will be available an exam for the new product, and if this exam will be suitable as an elective toward MCSA on MS Windows 2003.

    Thanks in advance for any reply you can give me.
    Planet Earth, Jun 5, 2007

  2. "Planet Earth" wrote:

    > Does anybody know when will be released an exam for MS ISA Server 2006?
    > I'm currently preparing for the exam 70-350 for ISA Server 2004, and I would like to know when will be available an exam for the new product, and if this exam will be suitable as an elective toward MCSA on MS Windows 2003.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any reply you can give me

    The new exam will be 70-351 and Microsoft will confirm its availability in
    August. Not sure whether it will be accepted as a MCSE elective but I do
    know it will count towards the new TS certification.

    If anyone can tell me when a corresponing Instructor-Led course is likely to
    be released I would be obliged.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q3V6?=, Jun 14, 2007