    not supported? haha... any x64-compiled dll's to replace with or something?

    if not, what program will do something similar? basically, all I want to do
    is restrict Internet access to domain-authenticated users.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWRpIEZlbGRtYW4=?=, Jul 10, 2005

  2. And MVP claimed they had the client running on x64, as for compatibility,
    its just not here yet. Maybe you can post to the ISA group to find out whats
    going on:
    microsoft.public.isaserver
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 10, 2005

  3. yea.... client.... but it's useless without the server :p ehehe. it would be
    a shame to have to install 32-bit server 2003 just for isa server.

    thanks for the other group!

    -- Adi.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWRpIEZlbGRtYW4=?=, Jul 11, 2005
  4. Well, thats how it is for now, hopefully a future Service Pack will add
    compatibility. Its just one of the Server apps thats not fully compatible
    with x64, Exchange is not compatible either.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 11, 2005