    Any news on when a 64-bit ISA 2004 firewall client will be available?

    Thanks
    Mike
    Mike, Jul 28, 2005

  2. An MVP claimed they had the client running on x64, as for compatibility,
    its just not here yet. Maybe you can post to the ISA group to find out whats
    going on:
    microsoft.public.isaserver
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005

  3. Mike

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    I've heard it's due out in the next two months.

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel
    rainbow sky travel DOT net

    Torrey Lauer, Jul 29, 2005
  4. We had a support call on this issue, and Microsoft replied: no support until
    2007, when next version of ISA will be available.

    Dmitry Mashkov, Aug 2, 2005
  5. That's certainly true for the server. But I suspect the client we'll see
    somewhat earlier. I'm hopeful that the next SP for ISA2k4 will have it.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 3, 2005
  6. No, it was about client!