    was this a one off?

    Thanks,

    Ben

    Ben, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Ben,

    CONGRATS!

    Christopher Beasley

    Christopher Beasley, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Ben

    johnny Guest

    Yep!

    johnny, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Ben

    brianz Guest

    Congratulations!!

    You've not been in this newsgroup for a while then? Else you've have known
    the answers to your questions before you even asked them!

    Microsoft have caved in under pressure (for once) and gone back to the
    scores. All exams will eventually have scores again.

    Brian
    MCSA:Security (2k)
    MCSE:Security (2k)

    brianz, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Ahhh, cool, I like knowing where I went wrong.

    Thanks,

    Ben

    Ben, Oct 23, 2003