    I looked at the books for 70-227 but none of them
    mentioned that they had an eval version of ISA 2000.

    How do I find an eval version of ISA 2000??

    myrt webb, Oct 5, 2004

  2. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "myrt webb" <> wrote in
    news:22a101c4aa7b$16224320$:

    > I am working on 70-214, security.
    >
    > Part of the test is on ISA 2000. My problem is that I
    > cannot find an eval version of ISA 2000 to practice with
    > in my lab. ISA 2004 is available but not 2000. I tried
    > using 2004 but there is a lot of difference between 2000
    > and 2004.
    >
    > I looked at the books for 70-227 but none of them
    > mentioned that they had an eval version of ISA 2000.
    >
    > How do I find an eval version of ISA 2000??

    ask and you shall recieve. eval. from my ISA course.

    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/download/isa2k.rar

    *and who said MCNGP don't help?*

    active for 24 hrs.

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004

  3. myrt webb

    Myrt Webb Guest

    Thanks for the effort but when I pasted the URL into IE I
    got a Tripod "page cannot be found."

    I will try again tomorrow.

    Myrt Webb, Oct 5, 2004
  4. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Myrt Webb" <> wrote in

    > Thanks for the effort but when I pasted the URL into IE I
    > got a Tripod "page cannot be found."
    >
    > I will try again tomorrow.

    bahh... they locked the page or sometin.

    whatever happened to those places online where you can store stuff for
    free?

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  5. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 4, 2004 at 10:25pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > ask and you shall recieve. eval. from my ISA course.
    >
    > http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/download/isa2k.rar
    >
    > *and who said MCNGP don't help?*
    >
    > active for 24 hrs.

    Hurry! Hurry! Everyone hit it now. Lets shut him down. Mwahahahaha.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 5, 2004
  6. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 5, 2004 at 6:39am "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > whatever happened to those places online where you can store stuff for
    > free?

    Support the MCNGP.com site and soon we'll have plenty of space for members.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 5, 2004
  7. myrt webb

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Rowdy Yates <>
    said in news:Xns9579432A5DDFArowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > "Myrt Webb" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Thanks for the effort but when I pasted the URL into IE I
    >> got a Tripod "page cannot be found."
    >>
    >> I will try again tomorrow.
    >>

    > bahh... they locked the page or sometin.
    >
    > whatever happened to those places online where you can store stuff for
    > free?

    here's the 2k4 version:
    http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/evaluation/trial/default.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 5, 2004
  8. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  9. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > Support the MCNGP.com site and soon we'll have plenty of space for
    > members.

    i do. it's in my sig and profile on lots of forums. no one posting... ;-(

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  10. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns957981A15AE28tgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Oct 4, 2004 at 10:25pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> ask and you shall recieve. eval. from my ISA course.
    >>
    >> http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/download/isa2k.rar
    >>
    >> *and who said MCNGP don't help?*
    >>
    >> active for 24 hrs.

    > Hurry! Hurry! Everyone hit it now. Lets shut him down. Mwahahahaha.

    they can't shut me down. it's the eval version that MS used to give away
    on their site for free. now they force 2004 down everyones gidder. i am
    just offering to buddy what MS should still make available online if they
    are going to keep the old ISA exam alive and charge people for it.

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  11. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 5, 2004 at 5:08pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> Support the MCNGP.com site and soon we'll have plenty of space for
    >> members.

    > i do. it's in my sig and profile on lots of forums. no one posting... ;-(

    I meant by doing business with our affiliates.
    http://www.mcngp.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Shopping&file=index

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 6, 2004
  12. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 5, 2004 at 5:13pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > they can't shut me down.

    I meant Tripod. It appears that they already have. I was just kidding though.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 6, 2004
  13. myrt webb

    > On Oct 5, 2004 at 5:08pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Support the MCNGP.com site and soon we'll have plenty of space for
    >>> members.

    >> i do. it's in my sig and profile on lots of forums. no one posting...
    >> ;-(

    > I meant by doing business with our affiliates.
    > http://www.mcngp.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Shopping&file=index

    he he. there are a couple of them i could give some nice business to. but
    whats in it for "your's truly"?

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 7, 2004
  14. myrt webb

    > On Oct 5, 2004 at 5:13pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> they can't shut me down.

    > I meant Tripod. It appears that they already have. I was just kidding
    > though.

    damn tripod rodents. see if i ever bestow my amazing web skills on them
    anymore!

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 7, 2004
  15. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 6, 2004 at 11:25pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > he he. there are a couple of them i could give some nice business to. but
    > whats in it for "your's truly"?

    I warm fuzzy feeling inside.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 7, 2004
  16. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 6, 2004 at 11:26pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > damn tripod rodents. see if i ever bestow my amazing web skills on them
    > anymore!

    Yo, mad skills!

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 7, 2004
  17. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 7, 2004 at 12:33am "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > On Oct 6, 2004 at 11:25pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> he he. there are a couple of them i could give some nice business to.
    >> but whats in it for "your's truly"?

    IFMPFM: A warm fuzzy feeling inside.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36