    If not, what *immediately* preceded 8, and where can I download it?

    Thanks.

    Martin

    Martin, Feb 7, 2009

  2. "Martin" <> wrote in message
    news:SZejl.48044$1.easynews.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I recently upgraded to (free) ZA 8, but uninstalled it shortly thereafter
    > because it lacked the Programs feature as found in its predecessors.
    >
    > After uninstalling 8, I re-installed Version 7.0.483.000, which I had
    > first
    > downloaded last September.
    >
    > I would like to know if 7.0.483.000 was the version *immediately* before
    > 8.
    >
    > If not, what *immediately* preceded 8, and where can I download it?

    Looks like you have the latest pre-8 version

    http://www.filehippo.com/download_zonealarm_free

    J¡m ßéâñ, Feb 7, 2009

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Jim,

    Thank you for replying.

    Martin

    Martin, Feb 7, 2009
  4. Martin

    BIG NIGE Guest

    I used to use 7.0.483.000 This was the release to repair the loss of
    connection problem caused by a MS Security update. (this is the last version
    7. ??)

    I may mis-understand but from the way you speak you had this as a "FREE"
    Version with all features working.(As far as I was aware this was not free)

    You say you have now tried "FREE" Version 8 but not all the Features work (I
    have not tried this free v8 but this is what I would expect from the "FREE"
    version)

    I am now running Version 8.0.059.000 with all fearures working (BUT this is
    NOT a FREE Version)

    So yes there is a later better version than 7.?? but it is not the free one.

    Hope that Clarifies

    BIG NIGE, Feb 7, 2009
  5. Martin

    TMM Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 07:17:53 -0500, Martin wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I recently upgraded to (free) ZA 8, but uninstalled it shortly thereafter
    > because it lacked the Programs feature as found in its predecessors.
    >
    > After uninstalling 8, I re-installed Version 7.0.483.000, which I had first
    > downloaded last September.
    >
    > I would like to know if 7.0.483.000 was the version *immediately* before 8.
    >
    > If not, what *immediately* preceded 8, and where can I download it?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Martin

    Avoiding ZA completely is the best thing I've ever made, if I don't count
    the uninstall of Norton Internet Security... Everything that generates
    popups with no serious content, during one minutes is crap.

    TMM, Feb 7, 2009