    confidentiality your data. Shred a file, folder, cookies, temporary
    internet files and much more.

    Please download a free trial at http://www.docushred.biz

    chadwick, Nov 9, 2004

  2. OR, go to http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/ and download THE secure erasing
    utility for FREE! ERASER can't be beat - it's open source - and FREE. By
    the way, this group HATES SPAM!

    Gerard Morentzy, Nov 9, 2004

  3. chadwick

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 9 Nov 2004 00:53:18 -0800, (chadwick) wrote:

    >When you delete a file in Windows and empty the recycle bin the data
    >remains there! Anyone with proper data recovery software can easily
    >bring back your private data and use it against you at a later date.

    Yeah its a very useful feature.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Nov 9, 2004
  4. chadwick

    enigma Guest

    wrote:
    > >When you delete a file in Windows and empty the recycle bin the data
    > >remains there! Anyone with proper data recovery software can easily
    > >bring back your private data and use it against you at a later date.

    > Oh, is this the f*cking spammers selling a renamed Evidencs* crap?
    > You _do_ realize there are free alternatives, don't you?
    >
    > By the way - **** OFF, SPAMMER!!!

    One good place to look for freebees that do the job is:
    www.nonags.com
    Spammer - FLUSH

    enigma, Nov 9, 2004
  5. chadwick

    Moe Trin Guest

    Moe Trin, Nov 9, 2004
  6. chadwick

    pcadam Guest

    ya, but first they 've got to get my hard drive :p

    pcadam, Nov 10, 2004
  7. chadwick

    Josh Mandell Guest

    I think you might be surprised what a no knock warrant might allow the
    feebs to get if they want.

    Any file and markers must be properly shredded. Keep data you do not
    want "found" on data sticks that are very well bleneded into their
    surroundings when hidden.

    Josh Mandell, Nov 10, 2004
  8. chadwick

    Cindy Guest

    Hello all,

    I read this post.

    Its quite amazing to me that you people can be so rude about people
    exposing their products on the groups. I have been a security
    professional all my life and have even used DocuShred. Its a great
    product and definitely gets the job done. It seems to me that you
    guys have nothing better to do but to stay up late at night and slam
    "so called" spammers. Why don't you just get a life! And watch
    your language on the free Internet How about that!

    Best,
    Cindy - MCSE, MCSD

    Cindy, Nov 10, 2004
  9. chadwick

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 9 Nov 2004 23:44:28 -0800, (Cindy)
    wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >I read this post.
    >
    >Its quite amazing to me that you people can be so rude about people
    >exposing their products on the groups. I have been a security
    >professional all my life and have even used DocuShred. Its a great
    >product and definitely gets the job done. It seems to me that you
    >guys have nothing better to do but to stay up late at night and slam
    >"so called" spammers. Why don't you just get a life! And watch
    >your language on the free Internet How about that!
    >
    >Best,
    >Cindy - MCSE, MCSD

    Yes fucking spamming bastards do tend to upset people quite a lot
    almost as much idiots who defend them.

    This is not a forum for promoting stuff that way, so if you
    don't like that - we do.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Nov 10, 2004
  10. Get PGP and use it on a 100-pass wipe for even the most innocuous files! You
    never know what you could have accidentally put in there!

    (trembles with paranoia)

    :D

    Timothy Goddard, Nov 10, 2004
  11. chadwick

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Its quite amazing to me that you people can be so rude about people
    > exposing their products on the groups.

    "Exposing" your product, or any product for which the poster receives
    some form of gain, is called SPAM and is against the charter. Any
    computer professional would already know this as well as any person with
    ethics. Posting to non-forsale groups is considered SPAM and in bad
    taste in the Usenet community, it's always been in bad taste.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Nov 10, 2004
  12. chadwick

    Anonymous Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:26:36 -0500, Josh Mandell <>
    wrote:

    >I think you might be surprised what a no knock warrant might allow the
    >feebs to get if they want.
    >
    >Any file and markers must be properly shredded. Keep data you do not
    >want "found" on data sticks that are very well blended into their
    >surroundings when hidden.

    what is a data stick?

    Anonymous, Nov 10, 2004
  13. chadwick

    Leythos Guest

    In article <419209be$1_2@127.0.0.1>, says...
    > In your opinion.

    No, actually it's in most Usenet FAQ's, been an accepted Policy since
    the 80's, and has in most ISP's Acceptable Use Policy documents.

    Just like top-posting a reply - it's not the norm in Usenet groups in
    general.

    Leythos, Nov 10, 2004
  14. chadwick

    Josh Mandell Guest

    In your opinion.

    Josh Mandell, Nov 10, 2004
  15. chadwick

    Josh Mandell Guest

    A small USB disk drive thats smaller than a bic lighter, in fact I have
    one installed in a Bic lighter you pull the top off the lighter to
    expose the USB plug to plug into a USB port.

    Josh Mandell, Nov 10, 2004
  16. chadwick

    Apollo Guest

    "Cindy" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I read this post.
    >
    > Its quite amazing to me that you people can be so rude about people
    > exposing their products on the groups. I have been a security
    > professional.......

    also called chadwick and have posted from 24.98.172.184....

    Apollo, Nov 10, 2004
  17. chadwick

    iplom® Guest

    "Chadwick" & "Cathy" appear to be posting from the same ip address. What
    are the chances of that?
    Search results for: 24.98.172.184

    OrgName: Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc
    OrgID: CCCH-3
    Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
    City: Mt Laurel
    StateProv: NJ
    PostalCode: 08054
    Country: US

    NetRange: 24.98.0.0 - 24.99.255.255
    CIDR: 24.98.0.0/15
    NetName: CCCH3-2
    NetHandle: NET-24-98-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-24-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NS4.ATTBB.NET
    NameServer: NS5.ATTBB.NET
    NameServer: NS6.ATTBB.NET
    Comment:
    RegDate:
    Updated: 2004-02-18

    OrgAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
    OrgAbuseEmail:

    OrgTechHandle: IC161-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Comcast Cable Communications Inc
    OrgTechPhone: +1-856-317-7200
    OrgTechEmail:

    iplom®, Nov 10, 2004
  18. chadwick

    John Smith Guest

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:44:56 -0000, in article
    <>, "Apollo"
    <ian_dunbar6@hot[un-munge-me]mail.com> wrote:

    >"Cindy" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> I read this post.
    >>
    >> Its quite amazing to me that you people can be so rude about people
    >> exposing their products on the groups. I have been a security
    >> professional.......

    >also called chadwick and have posted from 24.98.172.184....

    LOL.

    Busted!

    John Smith, Nov 10, 2004
  19. chadwick

    chadwick Guest

    Hello Josh,

    Data sticks are a great idea for data security. File Shredder
    software backs up that type of technology by eliminating the traces on
    a local hard drive. In fact, we are in the process of creating a
    version of docushred that will execute from an Easy Disk drive.
    That's a shred and record solution.

    Best,
    Docushred.biz

    chadwick, Nov 12, 2004