    1. Advertising

  2. x@y

    Vanguard Guest

    Vanguard, May 18, 2007

  3. x@y

    x@y Guest

    "Vanguard" <> wrote in message

    > x@y wrote in message news:...
    >>
    >> Find out here:
    >> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-6731442-1.html?tag=nl.e757

    > So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
    > your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your chore.

    Does the Subject Line say that I need help?

    It is a new technology info.

    This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.

    I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
    to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

    x@y

    x@y, May 18, 2007
  4. x@y wrote:

    > "Vanguard" < <mailto:>> wrote in message
    >
    > > x@y <mailto:x@y> wrote in message news:...
    > >>
    > >> Find out here:
    > >> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-6731442-1.html?tag=nl.e757

    > > So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
    > > your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your chore.

    > Does the Subject Line say that I need help?
    >
    > It is a new technology info.
    >
    > This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.
    >
    > I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
    > to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

    Don't get excited, it's "that time of the month" for Vanguard.
    --
    And turn off HTML.

    =?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 18, 2007
  5. x@y

    x@y Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > x@y wrote:

    >> > So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
    >> > your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your chore.

    >> Does the Subject Line say that I need help?
    >> It is a new technology info.
    >> This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.
    >> I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
    >> to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

    > Don't get excited, it's "that time of the month" for Vanguard.
    > --
    > And turn off HTML.

    My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to highlight a
    line
    so vangard could read it.

    x@y

    x@y, May 18, 2007
  6. x@y

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 18 May 2007 11:12:53 -0500, "x@y" <> wrote:

    >My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to highlight a
    >line
    >so vangard could read it.

    Not sure why you're putting HTML in quotes. It's an abbreviation.

    And you think most of the regulars here have HTML enabled in their
    usenet client?

    There's _MANY_ other ways to highlight something.

    You can even <B>use HTML</B> without using HTML - yes, <B> and </B>
    are HTML codes, but simply turning on HTML posting made your 20 line
    post into 100 lines.

    Evan Platt, May 18, 2007
  7. x@y

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-05-18, x@y <> wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> x@y wrote:

    >>> Does the Subject Line say that I need help?
    >>> It is a new technology info.
    >>> This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.
    >>> I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
    >>> to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

    >> Don't get excited, it's "that time of the month" for Vanguard.
    >> --
    >> And turn off HTML.

    > My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to highlight a
    > line
    > so vangard could read it.
    >
    > x@y

    Some news-servers drop HTML posts, and some people block them; others just
    see all the raw "code". Please don't use it if you want anyone to see and
    read your article :))

    If you want to emphasise a word or phrase, use the well-established slash,
    star, and underline, characters for /italic/ *bold* and _underlined_.
    Some programs even attempt to interpret those tags appropriately, if you
    are using a display that can manage such tricks. (I think that method
    dates back to telex and ticker-tape machines; it certainly isn't new).

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, May 18, 2007
  8. x@y

    Vanguard Guest

    x@y wrote in message news:...

    > Rôgêr wrote in message
    >> And turn off HTML.

    > My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to
    > highlight a line
    > so vangard could read it.

    You lose. My NNTP client reads in plain-text only.

    Vanguard, May 19, 2007
  9. x@y

    Vanguard Guest

    "x@y" <> wrote in message

    "Vanguard" <> wrote in message

    > x@y wrote in message news:...
    >>
    >> Find out here:
    >> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-6731442-1.html?tag=nl.e757

    > So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
    > your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your
    > chore.

    Does the Subject Line say that I need help?

    It is a new technology info.

    This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.

    I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
    to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

    (only required due to idiot poster's use of quoted-printable>

    So what did your current grade school English teacher tell you was meant
    by the use of a trailing question mark?

    You aren't old enough to understand sarcasm.

    Vanguard, May 19, 2007
  10. x@y

    x@y Guest

    "Whiskers" <> wrote in message

    > On 2007-05-18, x@y <> wrote:

    >>> Don't get excited, it's "that time of the month" for Vanguard.
    >>> --
    >>> And turn off HTML.

    >> My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to
    >> highlight a
    >> line
    >> so vangard could read it.
    >>
    >> x@y

    > Some news-servers drop HTML posts, and some people block them; others just
    > see all the raw "code". Please don't use it if you want anyone to see and
    > read your article :))

    Hello Whiskers,

    I have used HTML only on my answer to vangard, and not on my
    original Post, I am aware this is a plain Text NG., I was not
    aware that causes problems for readers that have HTML turned off.
    With my old OE6 it reads everything normal on my side.

    Thanks for Your advice, x@y

    x@y, May 19, 2007
  11. x@y

    x@y Guest

    "Vanguard" <> wrote in message

    "x@y" <> wrote in message

    > "Vanguard" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> x@y wrote in message news:...
    >>>
    >>> Find out here:
    >>> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-6731442-1.html?tag=nl.e757

    >> So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
    >> your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your
    >> chore.

    > Does the Subject Line say that I need help?
    >
    > It is a new technology info.
    >
    > This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.
    >
    > I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
    > to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

    I am not a Poet with the English Language, I do my best, four years
    in this NG. not many complains about my English, I have read Posts
    worst than mine in being English perfect.

    First you pick on my posting, then on my English, what's next?????????
    I am too old & tired for all this.

    x@y

    x@y, May 19, 2007