    Haven't been able to access their page, or any of their services for a
    couple of days now, is it me or them?

    Thanks!

    Steve Bosell, Oct 6, 2006

  2. Steve Bosell

    Travis Guest

    I don't know, but I do know that I smpt.mail.yahoo.ca with authentication
    hasn't been working for about a year and they won't fix it. I've tried Vista
    Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, and Evolution.

    Travis, Oct 7, 2006

  3. Steve Bosell

    ChristyLynn Guest

    everything in yahoo is working for me

    ChristyLynn, Oct 7, 2006
  4. Steve Bosell

    Steve Bosell Guest

    I think it's my stupid podunk country, working-out-their-garage ISP,
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate my ISP but it's the only game there is in this
    cow pasture town, so I have no other choice!

    Steve Bosell, Oct 7, 2006