    MarkI Guest

    Is XP included on the MCSE Exams? What else is new in the
    exam?

    MarkI, Jan 21, 2004

  2. MarkI

    JaR Guest

    "MarkI" <> wrote in message
    news:1c9601c3e050$d0c3bc40$...
    > Is XP included on the MCSE Exams? What else is new in the
    > exam?

    Now why would Microsoft expect an MCSE to know anything about it's current
    workstation OS?

    In fact MS doesn't care if you've ever used a computer.

    That's why they don't have a site at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp .

    JaR
    Sarcastic Thug

    JaR, Jan 21, 2004

  3. MarkI

    Matt Guest

    Matt, Jan 21, 2004
  4. MarkI

    JaR Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > Its amazing that you could find this messageboard but not this site:

    It's amazing that some of the posters to this NG can find their keyboards.

    JaR, Jan 21, 2004
  5. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > > Its amazing that you could find this messageboard but not this site:
    > >

    > It's amazing that some of the posters to this NG can find their keyboards.

    Paisley showed them where it is.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 21, 2004
  6. MarkI

    techgrl Guest

    Is the Pope Catholic?? Does a bear sh!t in the woods??
    That's like asking "Does my car need gas to drive?"

    So the answer is ------ YAH.

    techgrl, Jan 21, 2004
  7. MarkI

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Does a bear sh!t in the woods??

    To quote the late, great Tupac Shakur:

    When a bear sh!t in the woods, do he wipe his a$$ with a rabbit?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 21, 2004
  8. MarkI

    Guest

    The 70-270 is Microsoft's client certification for XP Pro. Either 70-210 or
    70-270 are the core requirements for the MCSE/MCSA cert.

    , Jan 22, 2004
  9. >That's like asking "Does my car need gas to drive?"

    What if it's electric?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  10. MarkI

    JaR Guest

    > >That's like asking "Does my car need gas to drive?"

    > What if it's electric?

    *splorf* Or diesel?

    JaR
    Fuel Cell Thug

    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  11. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    > > >That's like asking "Does my car need gas to drive?"

    > > What if it's electric?

    > *splorf* Or diesel?

    I saw one the other day on TV that runs on used deep fryer oil.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 22, 2004
  12. MarkI

    JaR Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "
    > I saw one the other day on TV that runs on used deep fryer oil.

    I saw that, too. They said the exhaust smelled like french fries. It'd make
    you hungry everytime you drove it!

    JaR

    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  13. MarkI

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I saw one the other day on TV that runs on used deep fryer oil.

    I think pretty much any diesel will run on oil.
    YMMV, literally.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 22, 2004
  14. MarkI

    Brat Guest

    Sponsored by McDonald's in an odd ad campaign

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 22, 2004