  1. I have seen several old Usenet VoiceStick postings.

    Are they still offering free DIDs? How "free" are really those DIDs?

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Jan 17, 2007

  2. Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > I have seen several old Usenet VoiceStick postings.
    >
    > Are they still offering free DIDs? How "free" are really those DIDs?
    >
    > -Ramon

    Yes, as far as I know. They are free 100% in my experience. Had one
    for about 6 months. Worked fine. Just don't hook it up to a PBX or
    they will cut you off..

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 18, 2007

  3. Jonathan Roberts wrote:
    > Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > > I have seen several old Usenet VoiceStick postings.
    > >
    > > Are they still offering free DIDs? How "free" are really those DIDs?
    > >
    > > -Ramon
    > >

    > Yes, as far as I know. They are free 100% in my experience. Had one
    > for about 6 months. Worked fine. Just don't hook it up to a PBX or
    > they will cut you off..

    I opened an account with them but I can't find the place in the web
    page where to insert my extension and SIP server.

    How did you do that?

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Jan 18, 2007
  4. Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    > Jonathan Roberts wrote:
    >> Ramon F Herrera wrote:
    >>> I have seen several old Usenet VoiceStick postings.
    >>>
    >>> Are they still offering free DIDs? How "free" are really those DIDs?
    >>>
    >>> -Ramon
    >>>

    >> Yes, as far as I know. They are free 100% in my experience. Had one
    >> for about 6 months. Worked fine. Just don't hook it up to a PBX or
    >> they will cut you off..

    > I opened an account with them but I can't find the place in the web
    > page where to insert my extension and SIP server.
    >
    > How did you do that?
    >
    > -Ramon

    First, let me say that they don't like you hooking their line up to a
    PBX. Apparently, they had some serious abuse. That being said, check
    the voxilla forums for detailed info on using voicestick w/ Asterisk.
    www.voxilla.com, select forums link.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 18, 2007