Is Transcender a Must?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by SP, May 24, 2005.

  1. SP

    SP Guest

    Friends,

    I have been studying for 70-316 using Amit Kalani's book. The approach that
    I took was to commpletely read the book. Now I have gone through the book
    and will be booking a test and in this time I am thinking of going through
    the book once more and do the preplogic test CD that came with the book. I
    find that lots of people have been talking about Transcender exam simulator.
    Unfortunately the price that I looked at (more than 100$) is not something
    will be able to afford.

    I wanted to know if the preplogic CD is enough.

    As far as my background is concerned, I have been doing C# programming for
    more than a year but this is the first certification that I am going to
    attempt.

    Does anybody know of any other exam simulators which I may be able to
    afford? I have seen people advocating wsw or something but those emails
    appeared very much like advertising material that NG posts ;)

    TIA,

    SP

    SP, May 24, 2005

  2. SP

    Albert Guest

    It's not required. The Preplogic tests are pretty good,
    but I like Transcender better. Measure Up is another
    good test provider, and somewhere between the other two
    (in my opinion).

    Albert, May 24, 2005

  3. SP

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, May 28, 2005
  4. I have used MeasureUp, PrepLogic and Trascender. In my opinion, PrepLogic
    are too gentle and not hard enough, the questions are not too complex as you
    might find on Trascender o Measureup

    Victor Guillen, Jun 3, 2005